Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal driverslicensepill

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
During breakfast, my mom told me to go get a haircut, which wasn’t a terrible claim, my hair was getting quite long so it’s fairly reasonable for me to get a haircut. However, it’s a ten minute walk to actually get there, and I live in New York, so it’s cold as fuck. I’m too high inhib to do anything so I had to walk to the barber shop. Not only is it cold as shit, but I actually had to be outside for far longer than I anticipated, because the traffic was trash so I straight up had to stand at an intersection for like 5 minutes straight. None of this would even be an issue had I just been able to drive.

@LastGerman I hate the fact that this is an issue, just fucking end my life now :kys:, I hope you can run me over with your dream car

Not only that, but my barber was a Stacy-lite with a nice ass in tight leggings, its like life is taunting me by showing what I can’t have, I was so fucking angry throughout the whole thing because I could tell she was just fucking repulsed by my appearance. For a bit of revenge, I asked her to wash my hair, which was lifefuel because I’m forcing a foid to be even more disgusted by touching my scalp that’s got a bunch of dead skin due to my psoriasis. Unfortunately that doesn’t really outweigh how emasculated I was due to my inability to drive and the rage of seeing some Stacy-lite slut.

There's no license for your genes

Should’ve asked her to wash your pubes instead.
Also can’t you just cut your own hair? Jfl at wasting money at a barber.

I have no license , Even if I had one I still have no car

My condolences