Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal doordash pill

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
I was doing doordash and i delivered to this zoomer broccoli head chadlites house and he was standing at the front door with his girlfriend and they were both laughing at me and making fun of me the girl called out my name and called me “bro” I wanted to just drop their order onto the ground. It just further confirmed what a trucel laughingstock I am

NIGGER I HATE YOU SO MUCH FOR NOT THROWING THEIR FOOD RIGHT AT THEIR FACE, IT WAS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY. FUCK THE REVIEWS, YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT AND DIPPED

Why are you voluntarily enslaving yourself to gig apps?

Capture33

It's a very cucked job

Did he tip at least

I'm gonna get a job where I'll have to deal with as little normie bullshit as possible.
u Should've spat in their fucking food.

You should've told the chadlite that his girlfriend fucks other dudes not far from here. They may call you weird but you will create some distrust in their relationship and they could eventually break up which would be life-fuel

It's a very cucked job
Almost all food delivery drivers in Australia are curries. Even in a very white city like Brisbane you'll rarely see an anglo doing doordash/uber.

You should've held frame bro!! :soy:

Would not be able to handle a job like that, it's already bad enough working in retail and having to deal with insufferable faggots like that.

i made $600 last week on dd:D

Would not be able to handle a job like that, it's already bad enough working in retail and having to deal with insufferable faggots like that.
it's perfect for shut ins you barely interact

How were they making fun of you tho?

How were they making fun of you tho?
It just seemed like they were to me, especially the girl. As I was leaving she said “love ya bro” in what i thought was a mocking sarcastic tone. That bitch clearly doesn’t love me

It just seemed like they were to me, especially the girl. As I was leaving she said “love ya bro” in what i thought was a mocking sarcastic tone. That bitch clearly doesn’t love me
Ok that sucks.

I was doing doordash and i delivered to this zoomer broccoli head chadlites house and he was standing at the front door with his girlfriend and they were both laughing at me and making fun of me the girl called out my name and called me “bro” I wanted to just drop their order onto the ground. It just further confirmed what a trucel laughingstock I am
Nothing is more disgusting than fake curly hair