Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal Dogpill

its over the dog mogs everybody on this site

brutal look at that forward growth

Dogs have:
True hunter eyes
A free virtue signaling card
Knot dick that feels better than any other due to swelling
Is a decent bodyguard, threat

Dogpill is real, foids don't see a problem in molesting animals; any foid with a hunky dog probably tried something sexual with their dogs before
OVER

Damn after reading this forum my eyes on dogs and woman got truly opened

How does one even cope after the dogpill?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
... The hell does her weight have to do with anything at all, let alone this photo?

Dogpill is real, foids don't see a problem in molesting animals; any foid with a hunky dog probably tried something sexual with their dogs before
OVER
very probably.

i hate foids much more since i got to know they using dogs

we need to start burning dogs this is getting out of control

she gonna fuck that dog now

These retards think it's acceptable for a woman to be 180 lbs (81kg). Maybe it would be if the foid was in the fucking WNBA.

A muscular 6 ft man might be 180 pounds; a woman of the same weight is a heifer looking for chubby chasing bulls.

Damn after reading this forum my eyes on dogs and woman got truly opened
I learned more about the dogpill than the blackpill on this forum tbh.

If dogs could fertilize a human we would have to compete with chimeradogchads like anubis.

0a35a0303e4425183322a8968f4079bd

These retards think it's acceptable for a woman to be 180 lbs (81kg). Maybe it would be if the foid was in the fucking WNBA.

A muscular 6 ft man might be 180 pounds; a woman of the same weight is a heifer looking for chubby chasing bulls.
true

also jfl with all the turd women buying dogs? do they feel lonely without dogs and instagram?

Wow, look at that subtle alpha vibe, a red rocket that cums for ages with a knot, high perceived fighting success that makes some feel uncomfortable when they see him charge them, such a dominant bark, omg he even has immense forward growth.