Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Brutal dogpill+RACEPILL) Ex-Model marries to her WHITE DOG

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://sputniknews.com/society/201...en-retriever-after-220-failed-dates-with-men/

Elizabeth Hoad says she has given up on men after being engaged twice, in addition to having had numerous other relationships. However, she is in no way determined to remain a 49-yar-old spinster, as she actually has someone very special to give her love to.

Elizabeth Hoad, a former Page 3 model, hopes to persuade the Catholic Church to okay her marriage to her six-year-old pet – a golden retriever named Logan, The Sunreported.

"I’m done with men. I’ve had 220 dates in eight years from six dating sites and it’s generally been a disaster”, she shared emotionally in comments to the edition, adding she started to consider Logan as a viable option as he “never leaves her side” and “we love one another”, noted the 49-year-old, who had well-documented romances in the 1980s with golf icon Steve Ballesteros and famous racing driver James Hunt.

She anticipates a wealth of reactions to the proposed change in her marital status, and openly admits that some would think she has gone crazy, but “it’s my way of saying we’ll be together forever!”

The ceremony has been meticulously planned and it is arranged that the golden retriever groom will have his best men standing by his side – huskie friends Ajax and Bear. Also, 20 invited guests will see Elizabeth put a ring on her finger and exchange oaths in eternal love and fidelity with the doggie proudly wearing a waistcoat and a top hat.

It has also been planned that the dog will have something on him to effectively substitute a ring – a gold wristband. The soon-to-be newlyweds are even planning to go honeymooning after their nuptials are over: Elizabeth is going to take her canine spouse to a dog-friendly hotel to enjoy some time together.

This is not the first time that women have chosen to walk down the aisle with their four-legged friends after having given up on men: back in 2009, 35-year-old Wilhelmina Callaghan from Northern Ireland married whom she called her “king” Yorkshire terrier Henry and this year, she is celebrating their 10-year anniversary.

elizabeth-hoad-kopegiyle-evleniyo-9G2Z.jpg

JUST LOL EVEN DOG IS WHITE BRUTAL RACE AND DOGPILL

MEANWHILE CURRYDOGS:

IPIXML2XXEZTZAM6YHT2KFB32M.jpg

stray-dog-to-be-sterilized-SC.jpg

JUST LOL AT NOT BEING BORN AS A WHITE DOG, ITS SERIOUSLY OVER

I have a black dog friend. Take the bbc pill. He looks better than white dogs imo.

Lol at my life. Even animals are superior to me.

I have a black dog friend. Take the bbc pill. He looks better than white dogs imo.
youre coping SOOOOOO HARD
just LOL this dog is a fucking DOG and fucks a human stacey because he is a DOG AND WHITE
Lol at my life. Even animals are superior to me.
Foids rather fucking a white dog than being near to us in two kilometers away

youre coping SOOOOOO HARD
just LOL this dog is a fucking DOG and fucks a human stacey because he is a DOG AND WHITE

Foids rather fucking a white dog than being near to us in two kilometers away
Black dog>white dog
they want that bbc man. Black dog is higher T.
pretty boy vs highT strong dog. Who wins?

Black dog>white dog
they want that bbc man. Black dog is higher T.
pretty boy vs highT strong dog. Who wins?
again youre coping too hard. did you even read the OP ? this dog fucks a HUMAN STACY

lizabeth Hoad, a former Page 3 model, hopes to persuade the Catholic Church to okay her marriage to her six-year-old pet – a golden retriever named Logan

1) Catholic church will never ok this. They don't even marry divorcees for fuck sake, and dogs don't have souls or go to heaven. She must be absolutely retarded to even try.

2) Former page 3 model yet shes blaming men..yeah, try a little introspection.

1) Catholic church will never ok this. They don't even marry divorcees for fuck sake, and dogs don't have souls or go to heaven. She must be absolutely retarded to even try.

2) Former page 3 model yet shes blaming men..yeah, try a little introspection.
neverthless, she's still fuckin him LMAO

They consummated the "marriage" guaranteed :feelsrope:

Dogpill is real as fuck, and you cant run from it.

neverthless, she's still fuckin him LMAO

Maybe I should contact her bishop and get her kicked out of the church, they would probably do it since she is in sin overdrive here.

Maybe I should contact her bishop and get her kicked out of the church, they would probably do it since she is in sin overdrive here.
will not change the fact that she takes his cock inside her pussy and he fucks her for hours

will not change the fact that she takes his cock inside her pussy and he fucks her for hours

I didn't imply it would

Your PC desk seems like its risen 6 inches just thinking about it tbh.

Shitpostmaxxing

Women want dogs with lots of forward growth, they don't wanna fuck a pug even if he act like a thug.

true ropefuel, even dogs gettin foids when i must jerk off

I will castrate myself if out of those 220 failed dates, there's at least 1 guy whom I mog heightwise and facewise

My bitch is brindle! "Mountain cur."

She's housebroken,
... so I had her fixed! (lol)
(No Chaddogs for my buddy!)

Looks like fiddle-back walnut with black and white. GSD (German shepherd dog) face and hunting dog feet and tail tip.

Jfl at "forever!" More like 15 years! Dogs don't live very long. Especially if they have to wear clothing and not have access to healthy grass to eat!

Dogs are buddies!
Friends...
Not sex toys!
Dumb bitch!
I hope she gets mange!

Only in 2019 a dog is held in higher regard than a male.

That white dog mogs me

holy fuck this is brutal man

The racepilled dogpill is the most brutal pill of them all.