Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal Dogpill On Twitch

Snowman888

Snowman888

Veteran
★★

@chudur-budur

Never in human history foids were so degenerative.

I've heard her name thrown around a few times from PapaGundam but never actually knew about her. Seeing this makes me sick and now I know with 110% positivity that she fucks dogs

I miss the old days when twitch was something people did as they were dying. Heavy sigh....

They were, people just weren't aware of it. The western hookup culture has unleashed the beast in women

I already posted this buddy boyo :rolleyes:

Giga Chad < Chad < Chadlite < Dog < Dying < Dating ugly guys

DEGENERACY LIKE THIS ACTUALLY MAKES ME SEETHE. HOLES TRULY ARE DISGUSTING AND UNHOLY.
Cafc573a508c1203 600x338

Cafc573a508c1203 600x338

Cafc573a508c1203 600x338

I miss the old days when twitch was something people did as they were dying. Heavy sigh....
It took me a few seconds but jfl
Seeing this makes me sick and now I know with 110% positivity that she fucks dogs
I FUCKING DESPISE THE DOGPILL SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW. IT'S TOO BRUTAL FOR ME.
Rippingfaceoff

wow. just wow.
I wonder what she is saying in the vid. Is there a version with audio?
Does she even promote this openly? At least she doesn't hide it. I mean, when you fuck dogs, animalistic degeneracy has already won, but I thought these people have some shame about itor at least concerns to show it to the world - or does she think that looks like normal dog behavior to her viewers?

The dogpill made me completely accept thar foids are biologically literally less evolved. They're just animals with fake-up.

Worthless degenerate dog cock sucking whore

Fucking a dog > glancing at an ugly male