Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal dogpill: foids and soys care more about dogs than incels or other animals

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-

normies feel entitled to the flesh of other beings, but will call me a terrorist, because I feel sad, when they don't even respond to my "good morning" :feelsseriously:
it just shows normie mentality: they're in the center of the universe and can't do nothing wrong and everyone else has a way of serving them, depending on the way they were born
cowcels, pigcels are here for them to consoom, incels are there to work for them with no rewards, and dogs, like foids, are the protected class who gets praised for existing
that's why I advocate humane slaughter of normies, it's just their ideology (not even that, normies aren't humane, but they're cope out and claim to be) applied to themselves

I hate aggressive dog's owners. They seem like cruel and animalistic psychos. If I ever will lose my mind and go ER, I want to decapitate these assholes. They don't even look like a civilized humans. To a dog a dogs death.