Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dildopill on omegle

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★

I was on omegle trying my chances at home on the text chat because its the closest thing to talking with girls I can get to. So I find a foid after meeting up with the other 5000 incels doing the same thing. I happen to come across a woman masturbating. I try to reciprocate that I am looking for the same thing because shes obviously horny. I say my dick is 6in. (lie) she counters with the fact that her dildo has 8in. I try as a last ditch attempt to make the most of a situation and inquire her about potentially meeting up on a different social media site. She blocks everything I can do until the end (pic related). Whoever made dildos I fucking hate them. I GOT CUCKED BY A PIECE OF PLASTIC.

Whoever made dildos I fucking hate them. I GOT CUCKED BY A PIECE OF PLASTIC.
:lul:

How even rare is 8in+ dick?
Truly shows foids insane demands: we should counter by not excepting their smelly, roast beef vaginas.:smonk:
DcW8RJTU0AAzgmm large

Last edited:
Have you learned you're lesson yet?

That's insane. I wonder what this bitch looked like.

How even rare is 8in+ dick?
Truly shows foids insane demands: we should counter by not excepting their smelly, roast beef vaginas.:smonk:
Exactly, they always talk about dick size

The real problem is they have loose, dry, smelly, and ugly pussies :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

A 3-6 inch dick should be enough, but these bitches want 13 inch dicks that are shaped like a baseball bat for their loose KFC bucket-size pussy