Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal dickpill

no dicksize for your height

Jfl I bet this roastie has been ran through more than a stop sign. Maybe if she hadn’t taken all those huge dicks in college then his wouldn’t seem so bad in comparison.

Non virgin foids, everyone. Not even once

i wonder what would self improvement gurus say in response to this
do they have some mewing for dick?

but i guess they would probably just call the foid "low value" and advise their king to keep grinding and hustling
Just hold frame bro.

"I would prefer at least an average size penis"
To women, anything under 7 inches is below average. When they see a guy who's actually average they think it's a micropenis.

Jfl I bet this roastie has been ran through more than a stop sign. Maybe if she hadn’t taken all those huge dicks in college then his wouldn’t seem so bad in comparison.

Non virgin foids, everyone. Not even once

Well if she would have been a virgin this wouldn't have been a problem .

I hate foids, Burn them in hell, my cock 4'' and they don't have a chance to suck this pure gold

women dont like small dicks in the meantime water is wet

"I would prefer at least an average size penis"
To women, anything under 7 inches is below average. When they see a guy who's actually average they think it's a micropenis.
It’s over how many more pills do I have to take :cryfeels:

Dickpill is the most brutal pill

If you're ugly and have a big dick, you won't benefit at all. You're still incel

But if you're Chad tier with a micropenis, you're also incel because foids will laugh at you, cheat on you or won't even fuck you at all.
I've read stories on female forums where femoids make fun of men with small dicks and how they won't even have sex with them.

If you have a legit small dick it's over. You don't have to try.
:feelsrope: