Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dickpill i saw on this website

thisissparta420

thisissparta420

Self-banned
-
Someone posted a reddit post about a woman that said that a guy reached her a spot but her current boyfriend can't since his penis is 6 inches. She enjoys the sex her and her current boyfriend has but is kinda sad that he can't reach her a spot. Holy shit guys even having a pretty good dick length isn't enough to satisfy women(i suspect that there are lots of women that are like that female reddit poster), a mans pernis has to be very long in order for women to actually enjoy sex(its rare for men to have very long penis), so if any of us ascend, we'll still be blackpilled somehow.

Where exactly is the a spot?

Brutal I am 5.7 inches

I do not like human nature, and i do not like the fascist stimulation of nerve endings

I'm 5 inches, woman can't even feel my penis.It's over for me

But wait a second. The vagina isn’t so deep and most femoids report hating the feeling of getting their cervix hit by the tip of a long dick. I call bs on the a-spot.

I remember that my biology teacher in school said that there was no g-spot and that it was just a hoax (Jews?). He also said that the vagina is just about 4 to 5 inches deep, but can be stretched out more if aroused.

I guess we’ll never know. :feelscry:

Sexhavers should be labeled as criminals :lasereyes:

Tbh there was a study with 3D modeling and women preferred 6.5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. Which is bigger than the average by quite a bit

Tbh there was a study with 3D modeling and women preferred 6.5 inches in length and 5 inches in girth. Which is bigger than the average by quite a bit
5 inches in girth? I understand the 6.5 inches in length part, 5 inches in girth bro?

But wait a second. The vagina isn’t so deep and most femoids report hating the feeling of getting their cervix hit by the tip of a long dick. I call bs on the a-spot.

I remember that my biology teacher in school said that there was no g-spot and that it was just a hoax (Jews?). He also said that the vagina is just about 4 to 5 inches deep, but can be stretched out more if aroused.

I guess we’ll never know. :feelscry:

Yeah, it's bullshit. Either a dude pretending to be a guy, or a size-queen attenion-seeking weird foid.

5 inches in girth? I understand the 6.5 inches in length part, 5 inches in girth bro?
Circumference, girth, whatever you call it. The average is like 4.5 I think.

Someone posted a reddit post about a woman that said that a guy reached her a spot but her current boyfriend can't since his penis is 6 inches. She enjoys the sex her and her current boyfriend has but is kinda sad that he can't reach her a spot. Holy shit guys even having a pretty good dick length isn't enough to satisfy women(i suspect that there are lots of women that are like that female reddit poster), a mans pernis has to be very long in order for women to actually enjoy sex(its rare for men to have very long penis), so if any of us ascend, we'll still be blackpilled somehow.
average vagina is like 6 inches deep

I'm way to scared to measure, I want to live in blissful ignorance, if I find out i'm a dicklet it'll be gigaover
Honestly I would reccomend you go the ignorance route for the dickpill and remain that way.
I used to think I was taller than I was, then I got a tape measure and measured myself at 5'5 and it felt like fucking shit and then I went down a rabbit hole noticing everything about height, became so obsessed with it and signed up here.

Knowing your dick length exactly will not do anything except make you depressed.

5.7 is only barely above average, and we both know average is not good enough for all these chadsexual foids, let alone the fact that I think my dick is kinda skinny compared to average so I would need a young tight virgin pussy to feel anything, although idk how to measure my dick circumference and I do not really care to since its pointless knowledge that will make me sad so idk how small it is exactly but it definitely looks a little skinny.

I'm way to scared to measure, I want to live in blissful ignorance, if I find out i'm a dicklet it'll be gigaover
Elliot Rodger always thought that the average length was 4 inches. When he found out it was 5 inches, he made a post saying “this is very unsettling” :feelsrope:

The dickpill is brutal because you cant change the size of your dick and surgery is considered to be very risky.