Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BRUTAL DICKPILL(Guy gets rejected from his social circle when his gf finds out his dick is small) POTENT ROPEFUEL!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
lol his name is u/IwillbeatAnegro

I wonder if he got blackpilled?

Damn, she was his GF for 2 years and they didn't have sex? I wonder if she saw anyone on the side….:lul:

I mean come on with that size he’s gonna struggle but it’s gross how rude normies are about this shit. Poor guy but he was just delaying the inevitable. Hope he started jelqing after this happened.

>she has already found a new boyfriend

HE MUST HAVE A GOOD PERSONALITY! DICK SIZE DOESNT MATTER INCEL, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT WOMEN!

HUNG GIGACHAD ONLY
Tbh I hate my height much more than my size. I’ll say it again: I’d trade 4 inches of my dick to be 6’4 in a heartbeat.

so they were together or 2 years and never fucked? his name is troll. his whole friend group shit on him for having a small dick?
sounds like larp, if not he should slit that girls throat

so they were together or 2 years and never fucked? his name is troll. his whole friend group shit on him for having a small dick?
sounds like larp, if not he should slit that girls throat

6' - 6'1 is my dream height.
You’re 5’11 right? I’d order lifts if I were you. If you look at a graph of height distribution you’ll see there’s a big jump percentile wise from 5’10 to 6’ despite it being only 2 inches of difference. Only 20%~ of men are legit 6’ barefoot. I catch so many normalfags inflating their height it’s infuriating, this applies to celebs too.

Tbh I hate my height much more than my size. I’ll say it again: I’d trade 4 inches of my dick to be 6’4 in a heartbeat.
That brings up an interesting trade off, but I'd agree with you I would give up 2 inches to get 2 inches in height (5'11.5" --> 6'1.5"). I would give up 4 inches to get rid of my autism and mental issues.

That brings up an interesting trade off, but I'd agree with you I would give up 2 inches to get 2 inches in height (5'11.5" --> 6'1.5"). I would give up 4 inches to get rid of my autism and mental issues.
Good post. I might make a thread about the topic tomorrow.

But yeah, I also wonder how much height I could trade off until it becomes a major issue. If you offered me 100,000$ for every inch of height I gave up I thought of just how far I’d go. I’m 5’8~ so I would probably give 2 inches max, being under 5’6 is where the real trouble begins for many men. With 200k I could looksmaxx to a 6/10 facially but with 5’6 height it would still be rough.

This is what happens when you don't submit to blackpill and build self esteem

Surprisingly, it had no effect on me. Mine is small as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back