Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal dickpill? Famed serial killer and rapist had a micropenis.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
Just been watching a doc about the "Golden State Killer". Who invaded the homes of women, and later couples, raping them and often killing them. Killed at, bare minimum 13, and raped 50. Probably far more. They only caught him a couple of years ago, ~40 years after he started, with the aid of 23andme DNA databases.

Many of the victims reported that he had a tiny dick. It's probably what drove him to commit his crimes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpr3HtfRXJ0

US courts are fucking circuses.

imagine getting humiliated like that. Poor old man. Free him NOW NOW NOW!

Cope, he's a married sexhaver.

US courts are fucking circuses.

Blame all the judge and law enforcement shows/dramas that exacerbate putting on a show and making an example of criminals in a crude way.

imagine getting humiliated like that. Poor old man. Free him NOW NOW NOW!
Blame all the judge and law enforcement shows/dramas that exacerbate putting on a show and making an example of criminals in a crude way.
Stop defending sexhavers.
Spouse(s)Sharon Marie Huddle (1973; separated 1991, dissolved 2019)
His great personality shows a lot even on this forum jfl.

Mogs me
even though i have a tiny dick like him i am not strong or powerful enough to break into a home and rape even though i wish i could
(i wonder if there are studies showing how many women he made orgasm during the rapes)

Or maybe those bitchs have stretched pussies from fucking around so much.

dickpill is memepill