Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal day for ilieknothing

@Robtical @SlayerSlayer @The Enforcer @Fat Link fucking ban this guy, he's pro JBW and racism

THEY ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT SHIT EATIN STINKY KINKY FILTHY SUBHUMAN THEY SHOULD PUT THIS PIECE OF CURRY SHIT DOWN AND BURN HIS CARCASS WITH SULPHURIC ACID TO PREVENT HIV SPEADING (IN VIDEO GAME)
go fuck yourself dickhead

I WOULD RATHER BE FUCKING DICKHEAD THAN BE SHIT EATING GROSS DERANGED KINKY STINKY FILTHY FUCKING SHIT EATING SUBHUMAN WHO LOOKS LIKE A GENETIC TRASH:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: (IN VIDEO GAME)
What you would do is worthless to me, you're a troll, no one takes anything you say seriously.

OF COURSE:yes: (IN VIDEO GAME) All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Stop being a fuckwit grow up, there's time to stop being a moron, whatever happened to you in the post, if you ever got arrested, I understand, it's hard to live that way, but there is someone for you, one good post leads to one friendship, if not, keep trying, there are people I'm certain who can relate to you and have discussions with you this way.

Cumskins need to know I can stare at who I want

I HAVE BEEN ARESTED IN PSYCH WARD FOR ALMOST HALF YEAR THERE WILL BE NO MORE FUCKING MERCY (IN VIDEO GAME)
Just make sure to spare us (in GTA 6)

The guy is south Indian abo not our White Kashmiri Chad @ilieknothing

He should shoot up those jerky bitches.