Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal day and I wish I had the balls to kill myself

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
First my cousin is out there with the girl again. Then, on my way to school my mom was saying how happy she is for my cousin and tells me "are there any girls you're interested in at school?" and then tells me one day I'll be happy and to "not run when the girls chase after me".

Also my 11 year old brother is at his girlfriends house. I'm not joking. Ded srs. My dad is on his way to pick him up.

Yet here I am; 24 year old virgin, no car, no job, in physical and mental agony 24/7.

Yet somehow IT will tell me to be confident. What a joke.

And somehow I'm supposed to keep praying and asking God for help when it hasn't done anything for me.

If only I had the balls I'd go home and shoot myself in the head.

It was already bad with the cousin part. Now you're telling us your 11 yo brother has a girlfriend:feelsree:

It was already bad with the cousin part. Now you're telling us your 11 yo brother has a girlfriend:feelsree:
Yup. I wish my mom aborted me. I hope this (potential) cancer in me grows larger and kills me soon

I'm a ugly ethnic subhuman, my life is a living hell. But, I don't have the balls to kill myself either. I'm afraid of death. :cryfeels:

Fuck, it's so over. Brutal.
and to "not run when the girls chase after me".
source.gif

Also my 11 year old brother is at his girlfriends house. I'm not joking. Ded srs. My dad is on his way to pick him up.
giphy.gif

Yup. I wish my mom aborted me. I hope this (potential) cancer in me grows larger and kills me soon
Damn , You should just be honest with your mother that you're not going to get any girls because of your looks. I wonder what she would say

and then tells me one day I'll be happy and to "not run when the girls chase after me".

I was told the same thing at university. 15+ years later, women STILL run away from me like they did back then!

My brother was the smart one. He knew everything he was told was a lie, so he dropped out of college and has been NEET ever since.

Damn , You should just be honest with your mother that you're not going to get any girls because of your looks. I wonder what she would say

She would probably go insane for the rest of her life like my mother did.

Yet here I am; 24 year old virgin, no car, no job, in physical and mental agony 24/7.
Ok ngl, in your situation id definitely be considering the rope. Probably the most brutal family mog posts I've seen.

Srs? What did she said?

She has been reduced to talking incoherently to herself, having violent outbursts, crying herself to sleep every night, intentionally destroying her health with cigarettes and booze, and spending all of my father's earnings so that I will be left without any inheritance money later in life. She has also been admitted to hospital psych wards numerous times and even walked into my room with a knife one night when I was in college.

This has been going on for 25 years since I was in 6th grade and started getting mercilessly bullied for my deformities that women later rejected me over. My mother has never been able to cope with the fact that her own sons are genetic dead-ends that nobody will ever find attractive. She was once a normal woman, but how her sons turned out completely destroyed her psychologically and she will never recover. It's over for her.

She has been reduced to talking incoherently to herself, having violent outbursts, crying herself to sleep every night, intentionally destroying her health with cigarettes and booze, and spending all of my father's earnings so that I will be left without any inheritance money later in life. She has also been admitted to hospital psych wards numerous times and even walked into my room with a knife one night when I was in college.

This has been going on for 25 years since I was in 6th grade and started getting mercilessly bullied for my deformities that women later rejected me over. My mother has never been able to cope with the fact that her own sons are genetic dead-ends that nobody will ever find attractive. She was once a normal woman, but how her sons turned out completely destroyed her psychologically and she will never recover. It's over for her.
Sorry man , That's really brutal. What does your brother thinks about that?

Sorry man , That's really brutal. What does your brother thinks about that?

He just lives in his own world playing video games and doing sweet fuck all with his life. That's how he has chosen to cope with the shitty hand he was dealt.

@OP, sorry for derailing this thread. I was just triggered and needed to vent. Carry on......

Your brother is a future slayer tbh

Fuck what a brutal thread. I knew it would be bad when I opened it but @Sexdoll Pioneer has me on the verge of a panic attack and reaching for those delicious benzos.

Fuck I hate this planet. I can't give you any comfort my brothers but at least know that we feel your suffering.

my mom was saying how happy she is for my cousin and tells me "are there any girls you're interested in at school?" and then tells me one day I'll be happy and to "not run when the girls chase after me".

And somehow I'm supposed to keep praying and asking God for help when it hasn't done anything for me.

have you ever said to her you are 24 when will it ever happen that a foid likes you?

11 with gf.......:feelsbadman:

:kys: IT

hope something goes right for you OP

Hope something goes right for you OP
Too bad nothing will. If God is up there, he hates every fiber of my being. I can't wait to kill myself. So glad I have a gun so that is such an easy way to do it.

I feel your pain brothER

He just lives in his own world playing video games and doing sweet fuck all with his life. That's how he has chosen to cope with the shitty hand he was dealt.

@OP, sorry for derailing this thread. I was just triggered and needed to vent. Carry on......
It's okay buddy boyo my life is already derailed

Brutal, the rope is calling here :feelsrope:

here I am; 24 year old virgin, no car, no job, in physical and mental agony 24/7.
I know that feel bro, I'm 23 but same shit. Worst part is I have to go to see my extended family tomorrow and they will all be asking me what I do these days, if I have a gf, job etc. And I can't do any drugs for a few days which makes it even worse.

How the fuck are you even alive, I would've roped by now if my 11 yr old brother was fucking pussy while I was a virgin, fml

How the fuck are you even alive, I would've roped by now if my 11 yr old brother was fucking pussy while I was a virgin, fml
Idk tbh. I will rope soon though for sure

He just has more charisma than you and a much better, more positive personality a better maxilla.

who the fuck goes to school at 24?!

Do u have a driver licence

First my cousin is out there with the girl again. Then, on my way to school my mom was saying how happy she is for my cousin and tells me "are there any girls you're interested in at school?" and then tells me one day I'll be happy and to "not run when the girls chase after me".

Fucking brutal