Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Brutal cycle in our society which will increase the number of incels

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
There are more incels now than ever before, and this is because women have extremely high standards. I think this is partly due to biology as women naturally have needed to be more picky than men as there is a higher consequence of giving birth.

however, women view 80% of men to be below average...I think this outright ridiculous level of delusion cannot only be explained by biology. I have a simple theory as to why female hypergamy keeps increasing and thus why there will be more and more involuntary celibate men in the coming years.

It is in male nature to simp and whiteknight for women. social media has worsened this, with men giving women attention and validation all the time. Lonely men stoop so low as to simp, compliment, and treat foids like queens, in the hopes that they can maybe get some kind of female attention. this inflates the foid's self-esteem and makes her view herself as being superior to men - after all, she is always told by men how beautiful she is and how valuable she is. Because of this her hypergamy increases; only top tier men are worthy of her now as she is a queen. this in turn leads to more lonely men who will simp, inflating her ego even more and the cycle continues.

The bluepill needs to be eradicated. until men wake up, it'll only get worse.

The bluepill needs to be eradicated. until men wake up, it'll only get worse.
In the past 100 years men have internalized the idea that women are inherently more valuable. How many simps went down with the Titanic, hmm?

It will get worse

I don't think women think that 90% of men are below average, but their perception of average is certainly warped