Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal currypill

jfl. lietrally 0 SMV features.
cursed race, i really wonder how these people can live their life knowing that every futur generation and every son or daughter they will ever have will be an ugly freak that smells like curry

jfl. lietrally 0 SMV features.
cursed race, i really wonder how these people can live their life knowing that every futur generation and every son or daughter they will ever have will be an ugly freak that smells like curry
I would rather be a Curry than a sand honestly.

I would rather be a Curry than a sand honestly.
Why? Sands are better looking and have violence halo, they’re seen as barbaric and low IQ which appeals to some foids.

Curries are just seen as repulsive filth, which isn’t wrong at all honestly

Doesn’t even matter much in the case of the daughters cause they’ll still find a way to date up

Kek, SouthAsianMasculinity soyddit copers waking up to the reality that we are terasubhumans :feelskek:

Bruh such a cope post tbh

“Some body parts are darker than the rest of the body (for example, my crotch, butt and back is dark brown when I'm light skinned)”

I’m in a similar predicament cause in the first two years of my life my parents couldn’t be bothered with me so they sent me to live with my grandparents in curryland.

Over there I would often walk around with no pants, dick hanging out, and as a result it’s a lot darker than the rest of my body.

BBC without the first B, it’s over :feelsrope: