Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal currypill on r/memes

A

AvPDcel

postER
★★★★

I could browse that normalfag infested place for 24 hours and not even break a smile once its that fucking unfunny go back please

I could browse that normalfag infested place for 24 hours and not even break a smile once its that fucking unfunny go back please

It's hilarious how socially accepted it is to hate indians at this point. People used to think of indians as nice vegetarian cornershop people like apu but ever since they've started swarming western countries like rats everyone sees how they really are. I've never seen a country's reputation more brutally destroyed so quickly.

It's hilarious how socially accepted it is to hate indians at this point. People used to think of indians as nice vegetarian cornershop people like apu but ever since they've started swarming western countries like rats everyone sees how they really are. I've never seen a country's reputation more brutally destroyed so quickly.
Even the hardcore BLM liberals hate Indians. You described it perfectly; in low numbers, Indians were almost seen as exotic, with a rich culture and good manners. Now just one decade later, they are seen as street-shitting infestations.

It would have been better for Western currycels if India was sectioned as a biohazard from the rest of the world (and internet) in about 2012.

Like other South Asian groups are any different from Indians?

Haha it’s funny because Indians bad and weird :soy::soy::foidSoy:

R/memes = r/deadmemesaboutcurrentnewthing

ever since they've started swarming western countries like rats everyone sees how they really are
it's not even that, the indians flooding other countries are the richest/smartest of their country. their reputation went down the drain entirely because google gave them access to the internet. when people think of indians today they no longer think of apu running the gas station down the street, they think of streetshitter sakhdeep asking for bobs and vegene on facebook or visajeet scamming their grandma for google gift cards

south asian = euphemism for indian, asians have much better reputation so curries try to mimic them at least in name. Despite their efforts i just refuse to associate indians with asians even though i know asian itself is a broad term. It's technically correct to call a curry south asian and i hate this.