Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal currypill and namepill

He missed the third most important rule of tinder. Don’t be curry.

Shitskin is brutal

He’s not attractive. This delusional nigga needs to sign up here.
He's more attractive than the low tier white guys curry foids go for

Also mogs everyone here

He's more attractive than the low tier white guys curry foids go for
doubt
Also mogs everyone here
Funny GIF

Street shitter has it rough

I swear curry parents go out of there way to make sure the son is an incel and not the daughter

Fucking retards
So do rice parents, Chico … although, most in the west at least seem to have enough decency to give their sons anglo names, like with me, for instance, mang

So do rice parents, Chico … although, most in the west at least seem to have enough decency to give their sons anglo names, like with me, for instance, mang
at least rice can fraud with basic normie white names even if they have a foreign birth name

He isn't chad at all. My cousin brothers and a lot of men who live nearby mog him to oblivion. Even I would if I was tall enough.

If lightskin chadpreet is doing bad on Tinder then it never even began for dravidiancels like me.
He is light skinned? Jfl :lul:

I have more light skin boyo

खत्म हो गया

If you are the avg curry then do self improvement, this is what you get. Fucking brutal shit man :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

All the comments are like "you're handsome dude I'm a straight guy but you're a catch bro if you're not getting matches I got no chance dude"

curry has to specify he smells good because of his shitskin and prejudice buddy boyo :fuk:

This isn’t chadpreet in anyway lol

i see way better guys then him outside

Despite all the ass busting in the gym his face still looks like shit

Over4gymcel copers

If my name was rajesh or something id legit kill myself

Thank you God for not giving me curry name

What's the point of being a maxxed curry outside of curryland? No one like them outside, not even their women.
He could do well in Delhi if he takes that stupid smile off and triples his t levels to reach the average 10 yo girl.

cope

low tier white normie gets way more likes on tinder than ethnic "chads"
Preach to these fools fellow daechcel.