Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over brutal conformation of the height pill I witnessed today

kkkmember

kkkmember

Greycel
I was driving back from school in a bus and I overheard two whores talking about their "love" life. They laughed at a guy who messaged her on instagram for 20 minutes straight because he was 5'5. I glanced over and he didn't even look bad it was just his height and they were making jokes and clowning him. Fuck women

Foids when a short man exists:
low-tier-god.gif

Foids when a short man exists:
low-tier-god.gif
Eugenics works in many ways. In the end, what should be done is to breed short foids.

Yup. Cuck if you think otherwise. You only create a society of giants with more diseases, with a higher food consumption, and moggers on top of that.

All to satisfy the desire of foids. Cuck mindset.

Yup. Cuck if you think otherwise. You only create a society of giants with more diseases, with a higher food consumption, and moggers on top of that.

And Ultimately, they Drive themselves away into Extinction.

God is in control.

Everybody hates short males, not only foids. You can cope as much as you want, but subconsciously everyone views short men as weak and inferior

Everybody hates short males, not only foids. You can cope as much as you want, but subconsciously everyone views short men as weak and inferior
Who IS denying It? You are just creating a different conversation that is irrelevant.

I wish I had your faith.
Its not faith.
Its math.

The gene pool gets smaller and smaller i.e less diverse, more diseases and genetic inherited illnesses that have no cure Will BE left to perish.

Medicine is not a God.

Its not faith.
Its math.

The gene pool gets smaller and smaller i.e less diverse, more diseases and genetic inherited illnesses that have no cure Will BE left to perish.

Medicine is not a God.
We are all going to die, however, there is natural selection, the white race will perish and shitskinism will rule the world.

We are all going to die, however, there is natural selection, the white race will perish and shitskinism will rule the world.
They Will eat themselves and die like favela monkeys

That's actually some diabolical shit.
I genuinely advise any short member here that's dealing with suicidal thoughts or something similar to NOT OVERTHINK on this topic. I suggest you to close this tab and leave this thread.

Newer generation is full of nephilim-genetic bro's... that's what I've noticed, and this is just a recent phenomenon that's become more apparent in the last decade. I mean, It could be the all the suici- happening with shorter-cels (like myself)... where people are evolving faster than we expected (evolution is false anyways, but that's another story) alongside those ropecels. Idk.. but I'm only noticing taller normies everyday, it's fucking humiliating seeing them hold hands when I'm going to the grocery store for beer, being in line with these giraffes.