Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal confession

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
If I didn't have hope of ascending with my oneitis (it'll never happen), I would rope. I texted her on the 17th of March and she never replied. I texted her two days later and she didn't reply either. She's probably busy. She was replying to me before that. :feelsokman:she totally wants this 5 foot 1 black virgin.

JFL at having a oneitis

what is her stats, blood?

over

If I didn't have hope of ascending with my oneitis (it'll never happen), I would rope. I texted her on the 17th of March and she never replied. I texted her two days later and she didn't reply either. She's probably busy. She was replying to me before that. :feelsokman:she totally wants this 5 foot 1 black virgin.
Are we going to see @HiddenUzer 2.0 ? :feelshehe:

JFL at having a oneitis
I've had this oneitis for years. it is brutal beyond belief. the hope is soothing and crushing at the same time.
what is her stats, blood?

over
25yo white. She's probably an objective 6/10 with a 8/10 voice and cute giggle. I won't go into what I think of her because I'll get banned for foid worship.

I don't use social media