Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Brutal comment from normie friend

damascus

damascus

LTN 5'10 cripple
★★★★
What's left? You do not feel less depressed one day. You just feel more bluepilled. Your more depressed days are when your most blackpilled.
Screenshot 20231225 003006 WhatsApp

Mogs me for having friends.

What's wrong with you physically?

He's right. Girls approach Chads and you can't become a Chad through surgery. Only when you're generally attractive, but have a small flaw that can be fixed.

Mogs me for having friends.
Hardly friends. They genuinely couldn't give a fuck about what I think or what I do. They don't give a shit about me. Only time we ever genuinely talk is when we discuss foids (I fucking hate talking about things I can't get) and vidya, maybe movies. We can never make small talk a full conversation. Better than telling people I have no friends, though :feelscry:

Actually he was going easy. Girls only approach chad and not normies. I think what he was saying is you have some fundamental issue like overall bone structure or something that no specific surgery(ies) can overcome. But I don't know I'm not there. Hardlooksmaxxing is a bit of a leap of faith I'd only take it if there was some glaring flaw that could be fixed in a tidy fashion. Bit of a fucking bluepiller anyways ain't he?

This is what all normies think. But honestly if you had the money and go to skilled surgeons, they can do miracles. Normies don't know about things like lefort or tabans eye surgeries. When they think of surgery they think about nosejob, fillers and hairtransplant.

This is what all normies think. But honestly if you had the money and go to skilled surgeons, they can do miracles. Normies don't know about things like lefort or tabans eye surgeries. When they think of surgery they think about nosejob, fillers and hairtransplant.
Im thinking of getting rhino first, maybe almond eye surgery in turkey.

He's right. Girls approach Chads and you can't become a Chad through surgery. Only when you're generally attractive, but have a small flaw that can be fixed.
You cam become Chad through surgery, but there is no surgery for your mental scares and autism

You cam become Chad through surgery, but there is no surgery for your mental scares and autism
Give examples of incels who became chads through surgery, without their plastic surgery being so obvious

Give examples of incels who became chads through surgery, without their plastic surgery being so obvious
k shami was LTN and became chadlite if not chad through surgery imo

At least he's not a bluepilled redditard

My nose is the same, but I'm unwilling to spend my life savings on a procedure, I need this money to survive in this harsh climate. My nose makes me hate myself, it's hooked like a beak and it's the primary reason why I've been treated like an alien my whole life.

im not autistic nor do i have mental scares. im NT luckily, both my brothers really, really aren't though unfortunately. I got lucky in that regard to the very least.