Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal chemistry pill

Vyn

Vyn

If you can't climb out, drag others down.
-
so I was in chemistry class and then the teacher started talking about Avogadro, as soon as the teacher shows his face, there were 3 foids in the first row who bursted laughing.

That’s the pic the teacher showed
Amedeo-Avogadro.jpg

Brutal, anyway question is, does he mog you?

Just did some research and he has 6 kids. Mogs me

Just did some research and he has 6 kids. Mogs me
Inceldom didnt exist back then, there was none of the bullshit of today, EVERYONE could get married back then.
Many people think INCLEDOM is about looks, i personally disagree but its all the womans fault, i predict MHTN to join this forum in the future because of feminism.

I can see some resemblance with my face but its hard for me to explain in what way. I just think there is something similar

I can see some resemblance with my face but its hard for me to explain in what way. I just think there is something similar
This guy doesn't have a single good feature, it never began for you

Eye area? Nose? Jaw? He is extremely ugly.

Inceldom didnt exist back then, there was none of the bullshit of today, EVERYONE could get married back then.
Many people think INCLEDOM is about looks, i personally disagree but its all the womans fault, i predict MHTN to join this forum in the future because of feminism.
To an extent I agree with you but it's clear to me that this guy is an exception because he is a famous chemist. I feel like without that he'd be a perma-virgin even back then

This guy doesn't have a single good feature, it never began for you
My eye area is much better than his obviously but I guess my nose is kind of like his not 100% but I can see the resemblance. I also assume he was very short so I probably mog him in height

To an extent I agree with you but it's clear to me that this guy is an exception because he is a famous chemist. I feel like without that he'd be a perma-virgin even back then
Bro the fact that some people are ugly now means there were ugly people back then ascending.

He was from a noble family too

My eye area is much better than his obviously but I guess my nose is kind of like his not 100% but I can see the resemblance. I also assume he was very short so I probably mog him in height
He looks short and the average height was much shorter back then so probably

Bro the fact that some people are ugly now means there were ugly people back then ascending.
Of course there was but even then it was from betabuxxing because foids had less independence back then.

12th grade? I was taught chemistry in 11th grade
I’m not American so i don’t know how the education system works there but it’s not the first time we’re learning about him since its the first week we look at the shit we learned before it’s like a recap class

Of course there was but even then it was from betabuxxing because foids had less independence back then.
No it’s because foids are uglier on average their dogshit genes are the ones spreading , avogadro is an exception

I’m not American so i don’t know how the education system works there but it’s not the first time we’re learning about him since its the first week we look at the shit we learned before it’s like a recap class
Oh okay

So you're 18 and starting 12th grade?

So you're 18 and starting 12th grade?
Idk what’s 12th grade but where I live you have elementary school 6 years then high school 5 years, then college depending on the program it can go anywhere from 2 to 5years on average, then university. I’m in the college part

Mirin his nose. Shit's like half of his face.

so I was in chemistry class and then the teacher started talking about Avogadro, as soon as the teacher shows his face, there were 3 foids in the first row who bursted laughing.

That’s the pic the teacher showed
Amedeo-Avogadro.jpg

Brutal, anyway question is, does he mog you?
Lifemogs me, iqmogs me, NTmogs me.