Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL: Chad gets a new iPad just for existing

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's over, just pass me the clorox please

you just have to be born with good genes are good things will come your way, there's literally nothing else

I hate this guy

Is he still popular or?

Chad gets on tv and a free ipad and fame just for being handsome and doing his job while a incel gets fired for no reason other then “creeping out the customers”

The halo effect is either your best friend or your worst enemy depending on who you are.

Ellen is a tranny gay pedo chickenlover.

Is he still popular or?
No. He quit social media then came back 4 years later. Now He’s a personal trainer with only 8k followers meaning he’s Just another chad lite. I think he had a manager that sabataged him. At his peak he had like 3 million followers

Chad always wins. Even a fucking dyke like Ellen can't resist Chad's "great personality"

I guess they must have figured out his personality from that picture huh

Is he still popular or?

Nah his story was from 2014 and foids have gone onto lusting after real Chads. Heck they probably forgot about him the following week back in 2014.

Cliffs he got a girlfriend whose not all that facially (can't see body though).

alex-from-target-girlfriend.png

He set up a semi popular YouTube but now hes training to become an EMT Ambulance worker.

chad doesn't even have to really work, he just gets money thrown in his face, while incels struggle to get entry-level jobs they're overqualified for because of their faces

The most notorious tiktok thot got 20 free iphones for simply existing as well. It makes chad's ipad look like a fucking joke.

Ellen is a tranny gay pedo chickenlover.
Chickenlover?

Nah his story was from 2014 and foids have gone onto lusting after real Chads. Heck they probably forgot about him the following week back in 2014.

He set up a semi popular YouTube but now hes training to become an EMT Ambulance worker.

Pretty much over for average-eye-area-chadlite-cels

chad doesn't even have to really work, he just gets money thrown in his face, while incels struggle to get entry-level jobs they're overqualified for because of their faces

The link I posted proves you can bring a horse to the water, but it won't always drink it.

He got a retail job despite being a self-identifying, undecisive introvert. While an incel would be told "you're not confident enough". So that's proof of lookism vs double standards when you have hormonial female bosses running the workplace.

'If that doesn't encourage high school teens to get a job, we don't know what will'. Hahaha, imagine some ugly guy in Alex from targets position. Instead of a photo and internet fame, he just would have got a giggle and maybe an aggressive look or two if he dared to look at anybody.

That ugly bitch is the best that pretty boy slayer could get jfl

literally just work a minimum wage job and you'll achieve world wide fame

Watching daytime TV like Ellen is the equivalent of lighting your brain on fire. It's electronic slop for the pig masses to oink and gobble up as gospel.

Any high T orgecel could beat up this pathetic twink

If that doesn't encourage high school teens to get a job, we don't know what will'. Hahaha, imagine some ugly guy in Alex from targets position. Instead of a photo and internet fame, he just would have got a giggle and maybe an aggressive look or two if he dared to look at anybody.
No he would still get photo and internet fame but fornbeing hideously ugly

Eh, i would have cared if it was something better then a fucking Ipad.

Chad gets on tv and a free ipad and fame just for being handsome and doing his job while a incel gets fired for no reason other then “creeping out the customers”
:feelsbadman:

You can have this too, you just need the right personality :lul: :lul: :lul:

Watching daytime TV like Ellen is the equivalent of lighting your brain on fire. It's electronic slop for the pig masses to oink and gobble up as gospel.
i dont watch tv tbh

i dont watch tv tbh
That's good. At my job for retards since I am a useless moron in life, the break room always has daytime retard tv on, and Ellen is usually there around 2pm central. The normal cattle that I have the infinite shame of calling 'co-workers' actually watch and agree with the dyke on whatever dumb shit she says with her plastic teeth and fake smile.

Just exist bro

Chad gets everything

chad doesn't even have to really work,
he just gets money thrown in his face,
while incels struggle to get entry-level jobs they're overqualified for because of their faces
True story: the last decent long-term job I had in my mid-20s, I had a teenage chad boss who only came in to observe me part-time because he was a college student.

He never did ANYTHING, and would berate me for putting all the products on the floor for maximum sale versatility because he said it threw off the aesthetics, and that instead I should just put out duplicates of existing products and keep some products in the back room where nobody could see them.

That might make sense if you only restocked occasionally and ran out of popular items, but I always made sure we were fully stocked on the popular shit so it was fucking pointless.

I did all the heavy lifting: carried stuff up latters, down boxes, assembled products, unloaded truck, etc.

Chubby foid coworkers asked me to get stuff off shelves because they didn't want to climb ladders. I of course bluepill at time happily obliged to show my value and get talked to briefly... but the whole time I'm up there they gab with chad boss instead and prob fuck him.

Women can't even detect how hypocritical they are. They love talking about consent and yet it's fair game to take a pic of someone else and creep after him.