Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal car pill

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
So many apprentiships require cars to begin with to travel to them and back its All done by car just for them to accept you it's all done by car this pill is so fucking brutal

So get a license and buy a car.

The carpill its brutal

brutal carpill ngl

So many apprentiships require cars to begin with to travel to them and back its All done by car just for them to accept you it's all done by car this pill is so fucking brutal

Now imagine not even having a driver licence. It is over at this point.

not a day goes by without swallowing another carpill

And the capitalists just use climate change to make cars and gas even more unaffordable for the non-possessing class. Outside of the large cities you are FUCKED if you don't have a car. Or you just need to do even longer commutes, with the bus to the trainstation, with the train to another city, from there with the bus to work or whatever. Then bus-train-bus back. Maybe even bus-train-train-bus. Then we will be turned back into human cattle and livestock and have zero leisure time anymore. Just work until you're 65 and die.

And the capitalists just use climate change to make cars and gas even more unaffordable for the non-possessing class.

Indeed. They want to take the cars away from men. I said it multiple times now. First females took the horses and now the cars. Even in the USA, more females have a driver licence than men.

Outside of the large cities you are FUCKED if you don't have a car.

And even in the city area. You need to have a driver licence.

Then we will be turned back into human cattle and livestock and have zero leisure time anymore. Just work until you're 65 and die.

We as men are not allowed to have anything anymore. They will milk us until we die.

Indeed. They want to take the cars away from men. I said it multiple times now. First females took the horses and now the cars. Even in the USA, more females have a driver licence than men.
BASED

A license is useless for me, don't care about it!

And the capitalists just use climate change to make cars and gas even more unaffordable for the non-possessing class. Outside of the large cities you are FUCKED if you don't have a car. Or you just need to do even longer commutes, with the bus to the trainstation, with the train to another city, from there with the bus to work or whatever. Then bus-train-bus back. Maybe even bus-train-train-bus. Then we will be turned back into human cattle and livestock and have zero leisure time anymore. Just work until you're 65 and die.

Exactly i fucking feel ya and the thing with the expression just use public shitty fucking transport bro i don't want to i hate travelling where i am not in control this society was used to fuck us over especially the teens of our age see the older boomers have experiance have tons of credibility behind them but what about us teens were fucked
A license is useless for me, don't care about it!

How are you gonna get to work
trainmax bro

Issue with trainmaxing is it costs to much and i don't want to get lost i perfer gps
Now imagine not even having a driver licence. It is over at this point.

I can't even do the base level tier brutal