Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal bullypill

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/virgin/comments/z3yrbr/looks_fade_people_will_be_with_you_for_personality/

Another lie people say is that looks fade. This is also bullshit. I saw on Facebook someone who i went to school with who used to bully me and make my life hell for 2 years. He is also in his 30's like me. has he lost his looks? fuck no. He is aging like fine wine. Jacked body, killer jawline, clear skin, well-groomed facial hair, a full head of hair (while i am balding). He is looking better every day while i have looked like rotten vomit mixed with shit my whole life. He is also married to a girl who looks equaly as good as him. fit, big tits, porcelain skin, nice brown eyes, sandy blond hair.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

This just proves the rule "Bullies live a better life than those who they bullied" & couldn't care less about to this day.