Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Brotherpill

bait____

bait____

Based and blackpilled
My brother surpassed me in almost every aspect...he's taller,stronger,intelligent,has a job and a gf...he obviously is better looking than me too jfl im only 2 years younger:feelsrope:

brutal man. it always seems to be the older brother that is better looking and taller

Ask him to get you some foids

I'm quit glad that i don't have a brother tbh ( to be honest ) since i'm a 100% sure that he would mog me.

brutal man. it always seems to be the older brother that is better looking and taller

It's true he got the iq the fucking looks everything brutal

It's true he got the iq the fucking looks everything brutal
I've got the scraps genetics,my eye sight is shit and he plays fortnite a lot but he doesn't wear glasses like me :feelsree:

I've got the scraps genetics,my eye sight is shit and he plays fortnite a lot but he doesn't wear glasses like me :feelsree:

Bro the brother pill killed me being anything but the first child is a fucking death sentance the first child is always the genetically luckiest

I’m the 4th child and the ugly runt of the litter

I'm quit glad that i don't have a brother tbh ( to be honest ) since i'm a 100% sure that he would mog me.
It's not his fault that i'm a virgin loser.

You're living ER/Jazz 2.0

I'm getting heightmogged by people 3-4 years younger than me (own brother included). I'm not even short that's the worst part.

One brother getting all the good genes. The other one gets all the garbage ones.

I wonder where I heard that before lol