Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal bloatpill and nattypill

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
As I've said before, I had a surgery a few weeks ago. Before going into it, I made a meal plan to reduce my food intake so I wouldn't end up getting fat while I recovered, and I stuck to it. As I've transitioned back to my old routine, I never bothered to adjust my meal plan to match, so I've been losing weight while maintaining whatever muscle and strength I managed to keep while laid up from surgery wounds -- by complete accident, I've started leanmaxxing even more.

And you know what? My 14-inch arms, which I've never been able to grow past 14 inches even by a fraction of an inch despite many months of brutal isolation work, are now 13.5 inches, and not weaker at all, just flatter and veinier. Even though they're tested above average in strength relative to lifters 45 pounds heavier than me (a 155lb low-T wristlet), they're the same size as average non-lifting male arms.

Just goes to show just how much even modest amounts of body fat can trick you into thinking you're more muscular than you truly are.

Just blast some roids theory

so hard for natties to ever have a good body despite all the work. JFL @ us. roidcel or death tbh

Start roiding

so hard for natties to ever have a good body despite all the work. JFL @ us. roidcel or death tbh
I mean, my body doesn't look bad. It gets rated pretty highly; aesthetics are mainly about having low body fat. But if you want to be big, yeah, it's either inject or bloatmax.

Start roiding
Why the hell not tbh. It's pretty much the only way to look like you lift in 2020 if you don't have god tier genetics.

Pretty much any "buff" dude just has fatceps and normies usually can't tell the difference.

Pretty much any "buff" dude just has fatceps and normies usually can't tell the difference.
They can, just not in places where people aren't walking around shirtless, which is most places.

They can, just not in places where people aren't walking around shirtless, which is most places.
Even shirtless normies confuse bloat for being buff

fucking brutal

drink dairy by the gallon

Just blast grams of TREN, HGH and IFG theory