Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Blackpills I experienced: Part 2

discordcel22

discordcel22

Recruit
★★
This happened in 2021 so it's pretty fresh in my head.

I was omeglemaxxing and figured I should try the video chat feature once. I put a tape on my camera and started it (if i didnt do it, I'd be skipped as soon as I got connected, I explained this in part 1). After about half an hour I met a foid on there. She was below average looking but for my trucel standards, coomfuel ngl. I had my camera covered so she only saw a black screen. I decided to kill time with her and waste her time doing a little test with her. Even though I already knew the results, because let's be real , if you're here, you know the blackpill doesn't fail. I talked to her for about an hour and a half. I can larp as NT normie because they are NPCs and not hard to emulate once you get the hang of it. I helped her write a song, "help" tbh kek, i just gave her trash lyrics from my old raps. teehee so quirky shes an artist and also a strong independent girl!

She was gonna sleep and took off her shirt to sleep, while talking to me (she still had a tank top on inside). She asked for my phone number cuz I seemed "cool", but then I decided to test her, I already knew she would fail, because unicorns don't exist. I told her to wait and "accidentally" switched on my camera. She let out an "OH" and her face immediately turned into a look of disgust. I asked, "what happened?" and she said, "nothing I just didn't expect you to look like that" and began to laugh it off. I said "oh" and feigned ignorance. Then I started to give her "my" number and as I was doing it, she said, "sorry I have to go" and she was laughing uncontrollably as she rushed towards her laptop screen and skipped me, leaving nothing but the reflection of my disgusting curry face on the black mirror.

To any coping currycels reading this, no matter how much you "personalitymaxx" or jestermaxx, or even NTmaxx a lot and become normie, no foid will EVER be attracted to you. Just a daily reminder that the racepill IS real and currycels should know about it and not even "shoot their shot" because we are nothing but kekfuel to normies and foids, they find the mere suggestion of dating a curry laughable. Dont even try, just become asexual. :cryfeels::cryfeels: (I mean control your urges and thoughts, remove any thoughts of them from your head).

No use dreaming of something you cannot possess.:feelsmusic:

Last edited:
Im sorry this happened to you

Im sorry this happened to you
im used to it brocel, shit like this has happened to me literally hundreds of times, thats why i test them. i guess a small part of me hopes one of them passes and is truly a unicorn. but i know its futile. makes for good reinforcing blackpill content tho.

What to you expect as an unattractive male, I was nearly given a suspension for approaching a group of girls asking for help on an assignment.

"nothing I just didn't expect you to look like that"
Yeah this too. I'm Bosnian so I'm expected to be tall. I'm Incel B/C my dad decided to mate with a 4'11 woman. He's 6'1 :feelsohgod::feelsree:

What to you expect as an unattractive male, I was nearly given a suspension for approaching a group of girls asking for help on an assignment.
Absolutely brutal. I was reported for stalking and had to talk to the dean for walking a girl to her car once

And girls wonder why guys don't approach anymore. Lmao. Can't have it both ways

Why don't you get arranged married?

Absolutely brutal. I was reported for stalking and had to talk to the dean for walking a girl to her car once

And girls wonder why guys don't approach anymore. Lmao. Can't have it both ways
This was a school assignment. I had no intentions to do anything, I just smiled and walked up to ask my question.

Why do you do this to yourself, you asked for it at this point. There is no genuine exceptions especially if the foid was as predictable to you and as normie, even the mentally fucked up ones and those who pretend to like virgins don’t know what they actually like and would never really like someone who isn’t attractive to them and who doesn’t fit the minimum of standards.

Yeah this too. I'm Bosnian so I'm expected to be tall. I'm Incel B/C my dad decided to mate with a 4'11 woman. He's 6'1 :feelsohgod::feelsree:
yea i know I just keep repeating the same experiments looking for different results. Am insane but at least it verifies the :blackpill:
Why don't you get arranged married?

It's basically betabuxx 2.0 and I don't even qualify for that. Will make a post regarding it.

Why do you do this to yourself, you asked for it at this point. There is no genuine exceptions especially if the foid was as predictable to you and as normie, even the mentally fucked up ones and those who pretend to like virgins don’t know what they actually like and would never really like someone who isn’t attractive to them and who doesn’t fit the minimum of standards.

Yeah I know, it's like self harm to me i suppose, hurts a lot but addictive. Makes me feel terrible but also confirms :blackpill: every single time.

So sad to hear my fellow currycel Did u record that with screen recorder to show the facts to everyone? that would be really great if you did.

So sad to hear my fellow currycel Did u record that with screen recorder to show the facts to everyone? that would be really great if you did.
It is one of the things I regret the most in my joke of a life. I shall record everything from now on. I tried to do it back then but had no screen recorder application and it made me seethe in anger ngl, because I knew what was gonna happen would be very blackpilling.

It is one of the things I regret the most in my joke of a life. I shall record everything from now on. I tried to do it back then but had no screen recorder application and it made me seethe in anger ngl, because I knew what was gonna happen would be very blackpilling.
next time do it