Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Blackpill

what an ungrateful whore. i bet that foid cucked him low key all those years as well. she needs to off herself.

what an ungrateful whore. i bet that foid cucked him low key all those years as well. she needs to off herself.
Man that Buzz lightyear sippy cup had me in tears lol

I bet niggers did it

"Love is eternal. Personality, bravery, and confidence are the best qualities a man can have."

Jfl at these degenerate whores. An ex-Chad being crippled is thrown into the garbage like human waste

Women are incapable of loving a man in the way that he desires. It's a brutal pill.

Femoids are incapable of love.
She should have endured the beating instead, what a waste of human life.

If I had an 18 year old virgin wife, then she became a quadriplegic for saving me, I'd never cheat on her or stop taking care of her. I have pets that need lots of work everyday, but I'd never abandon them even though I wanted to move to thailand for the past 5 years.

If a bitch took a beating for me, I wouldn't take care of her crippled ass. What's in it for me other than martyrdom.

Or martyr-DUMB, am I right?

sounds like bait lol

This is why our ancestors considered women as property

I bet niggers did it

Are you the Eastern European manlet who gives me passive-aggressive attitude when you serve me a sandwich in Subway? Cuz today I came close to putting you in the oven.

He didn't say anything rude but I could just tell he's the sort of dweeb to go online in anonimity and start cussing blacks. Never IRL.

"hasband" lol
What a bitch.

water is wet.

If I had an 18 year old virgin wife, then she became a quadriplegic for saving me, I'd never cheat on her or stop taking care of her. I have pets that need lots of work everyday, but I'd never abandon them even though I wanted to move to thailand for the past 5 years.
RESPECT

Are you the Eastern European manlet who gives me passive-aggressive attitude when you serve me a sandwich in Subway? Cuz today I came close to putting you in the oven.

He didn't say anything rude but I could just tell he's the sort of dweeb to go online in anonimity and start cussing blacks. Never IRL.

LOL. Stay mad nigger!

good thing that she leaves him

he deserves it.
shoulda known better than to throw your life at risk for these hoes. this is what you get for being bluepilled.

Cucktears users see nothing wrong with this. I can clearly imagine them criticizing us for daring to shame her for her choice to leave him.

> Men need to stop being so entitled!
> He may have provided for me
> He may have saved my life
> But he's not ENTITLED to me helping him!

"Women are the more caring and nurturing gender."

believing women are some kind of hive mind all equal

>COPE

Bigger blackpill she fucks those attackers.

"Look at that horrible personality he has! He definetly deserves it, she is entitled to be fucking Jeremy Meeks XOXO what a great personality."