Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal Blackpill Saturday

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Temp. Banned
-
Today me and my cousins went on the broad walk. After we got there they were walking. I was recording some videos ⚽. My phone's battery died quite soon.Some normies complimented me ,girls didn't give a shit about me.

It was so suifuel. Most people were with someone. I saw one thugmaxed black with a white woman. Many thick Black ,white ,Latina women. People were eating, taking pictures together....
I saw a guy kissing his gf. In late evening,there was a musician group playing across the street. Many people were enjoying from the broad walk with their friends and gf. I saw some people on the grass with their blanket.

Even when I was in my home country I wasn't familiar with the musician group. If I was an American I wouldn't fit in too. Imagine I ascend.What common interest I'll have with this girl?

Not to forget, yesterday I saw a old white couple kissing at the store I work, I saw a black couple kissing in the parking lot. After that he held her huge boobs.

Normies are enjoying the summer.It makes me so sad each time someone is asking me directions for beach/pool stuff at the store.

#no_summer_for_your_face

@Emba
@VictimofBpillReaper
@Cayden Zhang
@gotet

Friday didn't even finish here, where do you live nigga? In fucking korea?

I ascend.What common interest I'll have with this girl?
I've been thinking about this a lot, even if tomorrow I ascend, will I even be able to hold a conversation with a foid?

Atleast your spending time with your family. You're not completely alone like a lot of us are

I don't remember what day is it.

Friday didn't even finish here, where do you live nigga? In fucking korea?
I think you are confused. It is Saturday or Sunday in every place on earth right now. Where do YOU live is the real question? :waitwhat:

I think you are confused. It is Saturday or Sunday in every place on earth right now. Where do YOU live is the real question? :waitwhat:
Holy fuck man, I didn't even notice we were Saturday, I thought we were Friday.

Holy fuck man, I didn't even notice we were Saturday, I thought we were Friday.
Brutal ldar until you lose track of the day of the week pill. Been there before ngl :feelscry: