Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill moment for me. I thought a cute looking girl was innocent, only to find out she is sucking dicks and getting fucked.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Friend of mine broke up with his gf and was complaining about it.
He mentions to me that I sit behind her in one of my classes, I was surprised because I had never seen his gf before. I also had a crush on this girl at that time and was thinking about making a move on her.
He keeps complaining about how he is depressed about the situation and at one point I asked him if he smashed.
To my surprise he said "yes I smashed and I got video of her sucking my dick on my phone".
I was surprised because this girl seemed like a cute nerdy girl that was good at school work, but I found out she's a huge slut.

Last edited:
>huge slut
>because she sucked her boyfriend's dick
that's surely painful to realize but any girl who had a boyfriend for some time after the age of 13 is a non virgin.

>huge slut
that's surely painful to realize but any girl who had a boyfriend for some time after the age of 13 is a non virgin.
I didn't even know she was his gf at the time I had a crush on her.
She was smart and looked like she might be a virgin so I thought I had a chance.
Holy shit was i in for a surprise.

"Innocent" looking girls, huh? What a joke

There was a cute girl in middle school I found really attractive. I overheard someone tease her for, "skipping school to suck some guy's dick all day!"

So jealous. I turned red.

Then there was another time she was mad at one of her cute friends. She held a red sweater up and said, "I can't believe you got cum on my sweater!" Putting all the pieces together I deduced that she had lent her sweater to her friend, who then sucked off her boyfriend in the school toilet, and the guy came on the sweater.

What made it mind-warping was how she was so non-chalant about the oral sex, just the condition of the clothes she let the other one borrow.

"We're in different worlds..." I thought to myself.

We were all about 14-15 years old at this point.

I'm glad I inspire you.

LOL @ thinking a girls phenotype implies anything

all women have sex drives and the capacity to be whores, and society enables it so good luck nigga

just stop assuming that a physically attractive woman or man is innocent
this is contributing to them getting away with anything

Friend of mine broke up with his gf and was complaining about it.
He mentions to me that I sit behind her in one of my classes, I was surprised because I had never seen his gf before. I also had a crush on this girl at that time and was thinking about making a move on her.
He keeps complaining about how he is depressed about the situation and at one point I asked him if he smashed.
To my surprise he said "yes I smashed and I got video of her sucking my dick on my phone".
I was surprised because this girl seemed like a cute nerdy girl that was good at school work, but I found out she's a huge slut.
Men are usually idealists, so we often project our same principals and morals on girls. However. women operate on a completely different wavelength, and pretty women usually ARE sluts.
Don't believe your eyes.

Good thing she only fucked your friend, usually girls her age only want chads.

This was that football player dominican dude i told you about, so he was definitely a high tier normie.
Good thing she only fucked your friend, usually girls her age only want chads.

This was that football player dominican dude i told you about, so he was definitely a high tier normie.
That makes sense why you'd think she's a slut. If your friend was a nerd or had incel features she wouldn't have come off as slutty.

I stopped believing innocent girls existed a long time ago.

Pure and innocent femoids do not exist, the "shy" and "nerdy" ones usually end up being the biggest whores.
Awalt.

There are no "innocent" girls. There may be girls who are more innocent than others but that's about it. So many guys fall into the trap of seeing a cute/meek looking girl and assuming she's 100% pure. What a fucking joke lol.

Still not convinced women should be regarded as property and locked in cages?

>huge slut

No girl is innocent or pure, imagine every type of debauchery and acts of sexual lust coming from them (not to you though)