Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal blackpill in gym

OwariDa

OwariDa

SKITZO
-
one of my friends who I work out with is a 6’2 White guy with blond hair and blue eyes and some experiences I’ve had being with him has been brutal. this one time this girl started talking to him and she came up in front of me and said oh sorry not you to me and proceeded to talk with him. when I’m using a machine I’ve never ever had a girl ask me how many sets I have left but to him it happens multiple times. sometimes if a girl is using a machine or anything else and I ask her when she’ll be done with it, they don’t sound too happy at all. the other day this girl was using the chest fly machine and he asked her how close she was to being done, she smiled and said I’m almost done and he asked if he could leave his stuff there and she said sure go on ahead in a happy voice.

jfl

Lookism is undeniable:feelsbadman:.

one of my friends who I work out with is a 6’2 White guy with blond hair and blue eyes and some experiences I’ve had being with him has been brutal. this one time this girl started talking to him and she came up in front of me and said oh sorry not you to me and proceeded to talk with him. when I’m using a machine I’ve never ever had a girl ask me how many sets I have left but to him it happens multiple times. sometimes if a girl is using a machine or anything else and I ask her when she’ll be done with it, they don’t sound too happy at all. the other day this girl was using the chest fly machine and he asked her how close she was to being done, she smiled and said I’m almost done and he asked if he could leave his stuff there and she said sure go on ahead in a happy voice.

jfl
better work out your personality then

Aiokkudhb44a1

said oh sorry not you
This is overboard they can’t just ignore you they have to try to get you to commit suicide , and people think I’m crazy when I say they are soulless the extremes that they go to hurt the innocent are monstrous.

What are you doing at the gym?

This is overboard they can’t just ignore you they have to try to get you to commit suicide , and people think I’m crazy when I say they are soulless the extremes that they go to hurt the innocent are monstrous.
for real

they view attractive dudes as gods above humans and they always want everyone around them to know how much they value chad by hurting random people truly demons of their own drudgery

Lookism is undeniable:feelsbadman:.
Indeed, the most important way men are judged
better work out your personality then
jfl
yea literally could have just ignored me which is what they do normally
What are you doing at the gym?
good question, quite suspicious
working out what else XD
they view attractive dudes as gods above humans and they always want everyone around them to know how much they value chad by hurting random people truly demons of their own drudgery
and they wonder why bad things happen to them

I guess he has such a splendid personality.

I guess he has such a splendid personality.
retards will unironically think this

Still not equal to our suffering
women’s suffering is meme tier which is line with many other aspects of their life

Also when I’m in the gym I try to avoid girls as much as possible if I can help it cause God knows all it takes for me to get labeled as something I’m not is for some whore to think I was staring at her or whatever.

jfl
yep still get the same rejective thob off treatment from females as I did as a teen your not alone. Inceldom is all genetic.

jfl
Stop going to the gym. Waste of money

Mogs me. Im too high inhib to ask people how many sets they have left

jfl
Suicidefuel

I see alot of young men in gym who are always surrounded by women.
in gym there's only 2 types of men, those that train alone, and those that train with 5 women at once

I see alot of young men in gym who are always surrounded by women.
in gym there's only 2 types of men, those that train alone, and those that train with 5 women at once
Don't forget the group chilling by the weights rack just chatting like the gym is a social club