Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal blackpill from the horse's mouth: "If you were attractive, you'd know women do hit on men"

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
4exbg9tsgcn61.jpg

Remorse? Empathy? Cognitive ability? A soul?

None

Chad doesn't even have to try

Since I don't know this, that means I am unattractive, which was something I was already aware of. But it's good to see femorrhoids are being truthful about it. Then again, that's a sheboon, and they act differently from civilized femorrhoids. So take it with a grain of salt.

Exactly. Attractive men get approached or they can approach a woman they like and almost effortlessly get a “yes.” If you’re really having to work at it that means you’re unattractive.

Incels get nothing or cops called on them.

Norman’s get dead bedroom relationships while foid talks with other men.

High tier Norman’s gets choosing signals and decent relationship.

Chads get asked out or foids ask for his snap or number while maintaining a steady harem.

It’s not hard to understand.

Non chads have to shoot their shot the same way that these whores do. According to soyfags and whores it's "harassment" when a man does it.

Notice the # of Likes. This tells us that what we've been saying all along is true. The professionals (mental health...) and society in general ply us with vapid platitudes for the same reason parents deny/lie about/excuse the horrible behavior of their kids: no one wants to admit that they or the things they love are part of a serious problem. No matter how many people like these comments from the cool kids, we'll always be told we're the cause of our problems when we point out the same things.

nigger women are so overconfident in their appearance jfl. Fuck me man!

Notice the # of Likes. This tells us that what we've been saying all along is true. The professionals (mental health...) and society in general ply us with vapid platitudes for the same reason parents deny/lie about/excuse the horrible behavior of their kids: no one wants to admit that they or the things they love are part of a serious problem. No matter how many people like these comments from the cool kids, we'll always be told we're the cause of our problems when we point out the same things.

Why is it always the ugly female babboons that make these retarded comments about attractiveness?
she looks like a literal fuckin monkey lmao

Why is it always the ugly female babboons that make these retarded comments about attractiveness?
Because they get cucked by chads the most, and get the least amount of cuck bucks from their simps, so they're the most bitter.

It’s honestly over if you can’t relate to that Twitter post. If you were desirable a girl would have shown you that by making effort to get to know you

For some reason nigger sheboons are the ones who like to shit on ugly men the most. It's no wonder that FDS is composed by these babbons.

Then again, that's a sheboon
Tbh

All that needs to be said here. Nobody lusts and chases sheboons.

Top tier stacys lets chad walk away if he doesnt show a hint of simping.

Insecure foids dont make first moves and just wait for the most attractive guy to get near them first.

It’s honestly over if you can’t relate to that Twitter post. If you were desirable a girl would have shown you that by making effort to get to know you
Yeah but this sheboon doesn't realize that 90% of men have to make a move or an attempt to get the door open.

Tbh

All that needs to be said here. Nobody lusts and chases sheboons.

Top tier stacys lets chad walk away if he doesnt show a hint of simping.

Insecure foids dont make first moves and just wait for the most attractive guy to get near them first.

Yeah but this sheboon doesn't realize that 90% of men have to make a move or an attempt to get the door open.
Everyone reacting to that tweet and agreeing were sheboons as well. Some high IQ black guys who said "Not all women do that though."

Water is wet. I remember in both 3rd grade and middle school how foids hit on my taller brother.

Some high IQ black guys who said "Not all women do that though."
good thing sexhaver tyrones checked that chimp JFL at thinking chads and tyrones aren't chasing top tier babes.

Foids that are oversaturated with attention don't need to chase anyone JFL at thinking they would relinquish that position of power when simp chads/tyrones exist

Imagine having a girl flirt with you and ask you for your number.

Oh, wait. Chad doesn't have to imagine.

Imagine having a girl flirt with you and ask you for your number.

Oh, wait. Chad doesn't have to imagine.
Probably one of the best feelings in the world to know you're desired like that....

Non chads have to shoot their shot the same way that these whores do. According to soyfags and whores it's "harassment" when a man does it.

Non-chads should shoot their shot anothER way

Incels get nothing or cops called on them.

Norman’s get dead bedroom relationships while foid talks with other men.

High tier Norman’s gets choosing signals and decent relationship.

Chads get asked out or foids ask for his snap or number while maintaining a steady harem.

It’s not hard to understand.

Since I don't know this, that means I am unattractive, which was something I was already aware of. But it's good to see femorrhoids are being truthful about it. Then again, that's a sheboon, and they act differently from civilized femorrhoids. So take it with a grain of salt.
ongezellig