Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRUTAL blackpill from Reddit 5 years ago about "Nerd culture"

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
"Nerds don't become cool, their hobbies do"
Couldn't have said it better myself

Once normies got ahold of nerd/geek culture, everything went to shit. SJW/feminism got to it in the late 2000s and mid 2010s.
Games like Halo and Call of Duty introduced normies to "online gaming" and they thought it was the shit, and that it had never been done before.
OG's like myself know that online gaming was being done FAR before Halo ever dropped in 2001
The big bang theory tv show also showed people how funny nerds were, and how "cool" they could be.
Also superhero movies dominating the box office, with multi yearly releases.
Comic/gaming conventions becoming more popular, especially in the 2010s.
I mean, it's a nerd's dream. Sexy and hot girls, dressed up as their favorite characters, live infront of them. But once stacy and Chad started taking part, the normies followed suit.
Now nerd culture is shit.
It's hard to pin point when nerd culture died, but i think these images sum it up pretty well
Degredation of a fanbase or hobby

(shitty website won't let me upload more than one photo, so i'll post them in a reply)
yo wtf
these photos aren't uploading
weird

Last edited:
the internet was a mistake especially dating apps and social media

Tumblr Facebook and twitter are like all dead tho unless ur 25 and up lol

I think it goes back further, it starts with the mass access to the internet from smartphones
well yeah, that's exactly what is listed in one of the photos

Make your hobby groups small and exclude those who want to expand it, it seems to be the only way

Make your hobby groups small and exclude those who want to expand it, it seems to be the only way
And most importantly, don't let women or Chads in

Experiencing the "degradation of a fanbase/hobby" was a brutal blackpill for me. Low status males just want to have fun but normies ruin it all just to social-statusmaxx
the internet was a mistake especially dating apps and social media