Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal blackpill experience I had recently

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
56d 4h 1m
There’s this guy in my stat class who was new to the school and doesn’t really talk much, kinda like me but instead he’s like 5’10/5’11 and decent looking. Within the first couple days he’s already talking to this above average girl and got her number already. At my old school the only time I’d gotten a girls number was in 9th grade and it was cause she sent me some homework answers. This is the power of being good looking, you already get girls within a couple days of coming to a new school, I’m new to the school too but I’m still alone and no one talks to me.

they was taking in class and flirting with each other too, I hate this gay ass world. Good thing I was listening to music so a lot of it was blocked out but could understand parts of the conversation.

C

curry_subhuman

Greycel
2d 26m
Bro, don't fight this feeling. I have accepted it and now embrace the Blackpill. You can call it kind of coping. It wasn't my fault i was not good looking or chad.

Blighteous

Blighteous

Greycel
19d 1h 27m
Kinda witnessed the same thing in high school. Some pretty boy was sitting alone on a sofa, Stacy comes up to him and starts flirting. He tells her to fuck off but she tries to keep flirting with him for the next 15 minutes until her classmate told her he clearly wasn't in the mood :feelshaha:

B

BRCel123

Veteran
20d 17h 36m
Blighteous said:
Kinda witnessed the same thing in high school. Some pretty boy was sitting alone on a sofa, Stacy comes up to him and starts flirting. He tells her to fuck off but she tries to keep flirting with him for the next 15 minutes until her classmate told her he clearly wasn't in the mood :feelshaha:
damn thats brutal
Id be so happy if stacy at least looked at me in the eyes for 1 second without expressing disgust :cryfeels:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
28d 22h 28m
BRCel123 said:
damn thats brutal
Id be so happy if stacy at least looked at me in the eyes for 1 second without expressing disgust :cryfeels:
I would give anything I have to experience such thing...

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
37d 7h 38m

"I'M SO BLACKPILLED, GOYS!!! STACIES DIDN'T APPROACH ME FOR TWO WEEKS!!! IT'S OVER!!!"

Notorious Inkler

Notorious Inkler

abortion punch appreciator
★★
37d 7h 38m
Loner94

Loner94

Admiral
★★★★★
51d 8h 40m
Blighteous said:
The gravatational pull of chads has no bounds, he can take a shit on the middle of the road and femoids will still come towards him.

Broly

Broly

Enlightened
★★★★★
56d 4h 1m
never began for chadcels like Notorious Inkler @Notorious Inkler

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
★★★
11d 1h 38m
Bitches avoid me in any possible way now.

Tiredpoorcel

Tiredpoorcel

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
★★★★
55d 4h 15m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8