Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal blackpill during a visit to the ophthalmologist

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

sadcel
★★★★★
I visited an ophthalmologist today to see whether my eyesight has gotten worse and there were a lot of people waiting. In the waiting room there was a turned on TV so you can watch something until it's your turn and the broadcasted show was live and some CHAD was speaking, cracking jokes making other foids in the studio laugh and blush it was giga brutal.

I was watching it and realized how worthless I am compared to this genetically superior CHAD. It's funny how they're always TALL like i've never seen a short person with a CHAD face in my entire life. Tall height goes along with a good face that's just how it is.

It was giga brutal his mere presence in the studio probably raised the viewership of their program by 200%. I felt so jealous, inferior and ugly.

The way he naturally exposes the foids most vulnerable place solely because of his CHAD face.

He wasn't even talking about something that would make you say "this person is very smart and talented , he knows how to speak". He was speaking irrelevant common language that most normies use in their day to day life yet to foids it sounds like they've just met Albert Einstein and all of that because of his face.

Life is unfair, cold and cruel place.