Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutal blackpill by ascended Chad

The normies are waking up.

confirms what I said before. There's no surgery for your incel brain.

He looks like a slav with that balding and round face maybe there is hope for us after all tbh.

Most likely. You can't fix round faces with just fat loss tbh.

noted. he must have also went on nofap. his skin seems to be much more clear and lighter in the second image.

noted. he must have also went on nofap. his skin seems to be much more clear and lighter in the second image.
Nah, he probably used a cummask over his face.

LOL@cucktears downvoting this ascended man.

I'm happy for the guy. Hopefully the positive feedback he gets from the people around him can help with his self-esteem too.

confirms what I said before. There's no surgery for your incel brain.
Incel brain can't be cured but can be managed yo become NT for 50% if the time I believe

Confidence copers btfo. He even admits that he's still sad on the inside, so cucktears can't claim "Well his new face made him more confident/positive, which is what actually garnered better treatment."

This has always been obvious. Many Stacies are insecure about things like their beef flaps or weight or tits, but they aren't treated like 5'2 ugly Indian. Jfl at retards who cope like this:

display

Worst part is that the guy's "before" photo mogs me 100x.

JFL if you think that guy is a chad

jesus his fwhr is shit you cant fake real bones or prenatal testosterone