Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill at Doctors office (Gymcels) Framecels - get in here.

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
My height is 5'7

Normal Weight for 5'7 = 121 to 158 lbs.
Overweight for 5'7 = 159 to 190 lbs. (remember this)
Obese for 5'7 = 191 to 249 lbs.

I am currently 172 and pretty lean, I have abs showing at the moment. Note I am in the MIDDLE of the "Overweight" Category for my height (with abs showing)

Doctor weighed me, he said "hmm, you're overweight, but you don't look fat, take your shirt off please"

Now, he said, Ok, I guess thats fine, you're not fat at all, very lean actually. Then he told me, that I should START EXERCISING to drop my weight down to 160, because 172 is too much for my height, and that even if I am lean, that my body-weight is still too high for health purposes.

I told him I goto the gym already, and I do exercise, and he was surprised "Oh, you goto the gym? well then, I guess eat less"

Yes. The doctor, with me being shirtless, with abs showing, in the the middle of the Overweight category for my height (indicating I have far above average muscle mass) assumed that I don't even go to the gym.

This here is proof, that FRAME is what makes you look like you lift, you can build up lean body mass on your frame, you can get yourself into the "Overweight" Category with ABS showing, but if your frame is dog shit, people wont even think that you lift weights, BECAUSE OF POOR FRAME.

over for framecels

You had a male doctor look at you shirtless

Being 5'7 and weighting 172lbs is chubby by European standards.

That's because most guys with abs are just low bf% while also doing some basic exercise. abs + little muscle . Almost every guy on my high school teams was like this except the handful of ogres
Being 5'7 and weighting 172lbs is chubby by Europeans standards.
Also,

This doctor sounds like an idiot tbh, being over the average weight because of muscle mass isn't at all unhealthy unless you are roiding

I'd just chalk that up to doctors being completely retarded. because they are. every normie is incompetent as fuck in fact no matter what they do

You had a male doctor look at you shirtless

I got a new doctor because my previous doctor was a curry bitch who would get into arguments with me all the time.

Are you good with cardio?

My height is 5'7

Normal Weight for 5'7 = 121 to 158 lbs.
Overweight for 5'7 = 159 to 190 lbs. (remember this)
Obese for 5'7 = 191 to 249 lbs.

I am currently 172 and pretty lean, I have abs showing at the moment. Note I am in the MIDDLE of the "Overweight" Category for my height (with abs showing)

Doctor weighed me, he said "hmm, you're overweight, but you don't look fat, take your shirt off please"

Now, he said, Ok, I guess thats fine, you're not fat at all, very lean actually. Then he told me, that I should START EXERCISING to drop my weight down to 160, because 172 is too much for my height, and that even if I am lean, that my body-weight is still too high for health purposes.

I told him I goto the gym already, and I do exercise, and he was surprised "Oh, you goto the gym? well then, I guess eat less"

Yes. The doctor, with me being shirtless, with abs showing, in the the middle of the Overweight category for my height (indicating I have far above average muscle mass) assumed that I don't even go to the gym.

This here is proof, that FRAME is what makes you look like you lift, you can build up lean body mass on your frame, you can get yourself into the "Overweight" Category with ABS showing, but if your frame is dog shit, people wont even think that you lift weights, BECAUSE OF POOR FRAME.

no offense, but unless you're on roids, you're not lean at 172, lol

Brutally weightmogs me. If I went to a doctor they would call me a starving African child.

no offense, but unless you're on roids, you're not lean at 172, lol
How much you weigh man? What range? You really hate on fatcels and old fat boomers alot so I'm curious

How much you weigh man? What range? You really hate on fatcels and old fat boomers alot so I'm curious

the fuck does this have to do with me?

OP is nearly 27 BMI

you need heavy roids to be lean at that BMI

the fuck does this have to do with me?

OP is nearly 27 BMI

you need heavy roids to be lean at that BMI
I'm interested in how much you weigh for reference since you are always hating on fat people and diabetics alot. Which, I get, I mean I lived in the south which is obesity central, I got hated on for not being over 25 BMI, but still

I'm interested in how much you weigh for reference since you are always hating on fat people and diabetics alot. Which, I get, I mean I lived in the south which is obesity central, I got hated on for not being over 25 BMI, but still

most guys who lift will never go over 21-23 bmi lean

and lean means 12% bodyfat which shows nearly a six pack

normies are fucking retard. they ALWAYS think their fat is muscle, so you guy dumbfucks at 30 bmi who think it's all muscle

if you were actually lean at 25 bmi you'd EASILY bench 400 lbs

as for my stats, i'm just like any other average normie who lifts

most guys who lift will never go over 21-23 bmi lean

and lean means 12% bodyfat which shows nearly a six pack

normies are fucking retard. they ALWAYS think their fat is muscle, so you guy dumbfucks at 30 bmi who think it's all muscle

if you were actually lean at 25 bmi you'd EASILY bench 400 lbs

as for my stats, i'm just like any other average normie who lifts
Lol. Reminds me of every dline ever in any football team. They were pure lard and thought it was muscle. Was the most obnoxious shit ever. Couldn't run 5 yards without getting gassed. Really bizarre how everyone just accepted them as the "strongmen" when they were weak and fat. But yeah, no shit. You're not really going to get any good results from gymcelling unless you're top tier genes.

If you don't want to actually give a number, whatever.

Lol. Reminds me of every dline ever in any football team. They were pure lard and thought it was muscle. Was the most obnoxious shit ever. Couldn't run 5 yards without getting gassed. But yeah, no shit. You're not really going to get any good results from gymcelling unless you're top tier genes.

If you don't want to actually give a number, whatever.

because ethnic retards on this fourm will call anything that is no deformed 1/10 truecel tier a chad and spam to mods to have me banned so i won't talk about myself

https://leangains.com/maximum-muscular-potential-of-drug-free-athletes-updated-dec-31st/

5'7 gives you max 154lbs shredded so maybe 160 at 10% lean and that's with GOD TIER ELITE genes, meaning 1/1000 men

because ethnic retards on this fourm will call anything that is no deformed 1/10 truecel tier a chad and spam to mods to have me banned so i won't talk about myself

https://leangains.com/maximum-muscular-potential-of-drug-free-athletes-updated-dec-31st/

5'7 gives you max 154lbs shredded so maybe 160 at 10% lean and that's with GOD TIER ELITE genes, meaning 1/1000 men
I don't see how giving a weight range is bragging. But yeah. Lots of retards here who think white and above 6 ft is instant Chad worth being banned

Every gymcel feels it tbh

Bones are everything, as you can't exercise to make them bigger, like you can with muscles.

I’m a framecel

I got a new doctor because my previous doctor was a curry bitch who would get into arguments with me all the time.
That's based, I keep trying to change Drs but for last 6 years I keep getting noodlewhores married to JBW autists 3 PSL beneath them.

I weigh 176 lbs at just under 6ft (182cm) and I'm so fat and bloated when I'm naked. I have big love handles, fat thighs, stomach rolls, fat face. I'll have to drop to 140lbs to look lean. I do have some muscle under all the fat and I'm not weak, it's just that there's so much fat or maybe I have body dysmorphia or something.

How are you so lean at 172lbs and 5'7"? Are you roiding, OP?

Before you start sperging out about my fakecel height, I live in the ex-Yugoslav region where I'm average height. I can't imagine being say 200lbs and lean with abs showing. I don't think I can even gain that much muscle natty.

Last edited:
I'd just chalk that up to doctors being completely retarded. because they are. every normie is incompetent as fuck in fact no matter what they do
Agreed. Doctors nowadays are just glorified wagies, they hate their jobs and are quite mentally lazy, they don't really make any personal judgements when evaluating your problem and just take a peak at their medical pocketbook while ignoring your symptomatic reality.

Alot of them can be replaced by more thoughtful and altruistic people.

I honestly don’t see an issue here. I also don’t understand why you stopped with lifting.