Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal blackpill: all exceptions that are used to that "disprove" the blackpill are bullshit

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I keep seeing these images of excepts that somehow ''disprove'' the blackpill and give a false hope to it's viewers
8/10 white foid stacy with an ethnic? Just so happens that the ethnic was a 10/10 giga- chad with European features
Short woman with a short man? Just so happens that the man is STILL taller than the women
Young foid with a fatass, gay alien skull, balding oldcel? 100% betabuxx and just won the lottery

You can't escape the blackpill, all the exceptions are born out of desperation and compromises.

Bluepillers will always find a way to cope, to squeeze reality into their just world fallacy.

Bluepillers will always find a way to cope, to squeeze reality into their just world fallacy.
jfl the racepill ended it for me
The worst part was when they sent images of handsome and masculine Asian men for support that we can make it, it's an oxymoron. All the handsome Asian men have mostly European features and probably have European ancestry. JFL it's over for me.

Yeah I remember there was an ethnic celebrity with a white stacy.

The stacy was disinterested.

IT's examples of "I know a guy" = GIGALARP

Yeah I remember there was an ethnic celebrity with a white stacy.

The stacy was disinterested.

IT's examples of "I know a guy" = GIGALARP
I remember an IT foid who said she had dated short men in the past...

Just so happens that they're all in the past and she's currently dating a 6 ft+ bf

The blackpill is the ultimate truth