Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel BRUTAL black pill just happend to me

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Brutal black pill reaffirms everything I already knew how women feel about me.

I was in class and we got assigned a group project where we need to roleplay as parents with a child where we get a problem that our child faces and that we need to adress to the class

Long story short a girl was paired with me and was obviously in distress that the teacher put her together with me. She went to the teachers desk and proceeded to have a 3 minute long debate with her. I couldn't understand much of it but there's was much pleading.

After that utter embarrassment the teacher approached me and informed me that I will be working alone for this project. I legit have to do every fucking project alone because no one wants to be near me which makes making the tasks 10 times more difficult because I have to do everything alone... which in turn makes my grades shit and makes me fail classes

This shit is so brutal and unfair can't even studymaxxx because I am so depressed. I genuinely start to believe that roping will be my inevitable end. If I had to put a date on it I'd guess somewhere this summer. I don't want to brocells but it feels like I have no other choice :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

in distress that the teacher put her together with me. She went to the teachers desk and proceeded to have a 3 minute long debate with her. I couldn't understand much of it but there's was much pleading.

After that utter embarrassment the teacher approached me and informed me that I will be working alone for this project.
women are the devil

good morning i hate women

If I had to put a date on it I'd guess somewhere this summer. I don't want to brocells but it feels like I have no other choice :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
you dont have to do it :feelsbadman:

I was in class and we got assigned a group project where we need to roleplay as parents with a child
bruh ... i stoped reading there. stressfuel for me tbh.
After that utter embarrassment the teacher approached me and informed me that I will be working alone for this project.
brutal, if i was u i would have made an excuse to get out of the class. the toilet can't even comprehend the idea or pretend that both of u fucked one time.

It’s ok brocel. Just transfer to a study group where there’s more men. Or just move schools

Brutal experience brocel, girls treated me the same. Once one girl threw tantrum like a toddler to not sit next to me.

I was in class and we got assigned a group project where we need to roleplay as parents with a child where we get a problem that our child faces and that we need to adress to the class

Long story short a girl was paired with me and was obviously in distress that the teacher put her together with me. She went to the teachers desk and proceeded to have a 3 minute long debate with her. I couldn't understand much of it but there's was much pleading.

After that utter embarrassment the teacher approached me and informed me that I will be working alone for this project. I legit have to do every fucking project alone because no one wants to be near me which makes making the tasks 10 times more difficult because I have to do everything alone... which in turn makes my grades shit and makes me fail classes

This shit is so brutal and unfair can't even studymaxxx because I am so depressed. I genuinely start to believe that roping will be my inevitable end. If I had to put a date on it I'd guess somewhere this summer. I don't want to brocells but it feels like I have no other choice :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Dude dont study where foids are near you. Because of that I never choose something where toilets are. As their head is full insta and tik tok they cant easy manage to study smt MINT related.

Holy shit man! This is high octane suicide fuel! Devastating. I'm sorry this happened to you. :cryfeels::cryfeels: :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I am genuinely sorry that happened. I'd like you to know that you're not worthless, and that the opinions of some do not determine your true worth. That was an entirely unfair situation, and you did not deserve to have it happen to you. It is completely understandable why you are depressed, even reading that story upset me.

WTF is wrong with this chick. Don’t rope and give these people the satisfaction. You got this.

Pure savagery. Sorry man. Fuck her. Fuck em all.

Why would your teacher allow it? What a doormat.

My teacher wouldve just told her to stfu or fail her

Talk to the higher ups at the school and complain, that shit is fucked up and the teacher is incompetent

My reaction years back would be (in GTA 5 VR):

Women need to be educated like filthy dogs.

fucking cum dumpster
why didnt you said nothing?

Brutal irl blackpill

Reminds me of the time I was forced to right a valentine letter to a random female classmate I was paired with in creative writing. I pretend to be sick for like three days so my mom would let me stay home. But those thirty minutes were pure agony, wish I just gotten up and left. I ended up writing a few lines of some cringe shit because I was scared of getting in trouble that day lol