Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal Black Pill... It's not women's fault.

C

CuckStalker

Greycel
Women are machines. They only are attracted to what they're programmed to be attracted to.
It's not their fault they aren't attracted. It's not their fault they can never love us.
It's no one's fault. It's the fault of a changing environment and technology.

It's the fault of enhanced communication tools that allow every man in a 1000km radius to daily proposition every woman for a relationship.
Such that, that woman simply filters for the best and dates them. (As they do naturally).

Naturally only maybe 4-5 serious suitors would approach a girl in her life, and she would pick from them. You only needed to be better
than the 2-3 other suitors that approached her at roughly the same time.

Today you need to be better than the 9999 other guys that auto-swiped right on her.

It's not her fault. It's that the environment changed.

We're essentially orangutans going extinct because our forest got cut down. Nature doesn't care. Women don't care. Chad doesn't care. The loggers don't care. Greenpeace doesn't exist in this world. There is no one trying to preserve our old 'environment' because it was deemed misogynistic.

All that's left to do is to go extinct quietly.
If you are sub 5'9, Not white, Man boobed, unsymmetrical of face, unwholesome of facial features or in some other way not better than 80% of other males. You are going extinct, and this is how it feels. It happened many times through history. It's just we didn't have an echo chamber such that we could go insane with the screams of our tortured brothers in the past.

Last edited:
I blame my family. They should have realised that their genetics were not going to result in something good. They should have known my life was not going to end up well, but that didn't stop them.

I blame my family. They should have realised that their genetics were not going to result in something good. They should have known my life was not going to end up well, but that didn't stop them.

Your family had no way to know that in the future, paying for a woman and expecting her to be faithful would be illegal and misogynistic.
Your genetics likely evolved to be a betabux, with the gaurentee that you could leave a woman desolate and possibly in some cultures kill her if she cucked you.

That way of life is gone now, just like the coral reefs are destroyed by changes in the environment and fish go extinct.

yep, and nobody was there to warn us. But they could have warned us about the job market of globalization. Nah it would all be great for us, surely.
fuck the blue pilled losers from the last few generations, the next generation will be full of brutal men and it will be good

Your family had no way to know that in the future, paying for a woman and expecting her to be faithful would be illegal and misogynistic.
Your genetics likely evolved to be a betabux, with the gaurentee that you could leave a woman desolate and possibly in some cultures kill her if she cucked you.

That way of life is gone now, just like the coral reefs are destroyed by changes in the environment and fish go extinct.
So do you think there will be incels 100 years from now? I doubt incels will ever disappear, maybe there won't be many left who knows.

The ancients warned us about this.

Ironic that western civilization prides itself on how well it treats its women compared to the 'barbarians'. Remember when misogynistic rap lyrics were topics of congressional inquiry and examination by the zeitgeist? Now many of those men are MRAs

http://www.syti.net/GB/SilentWeaponsGB.html

High IQ post

Hating woman is cope

na zdrowie :feelsrope::feelsokman:
Witcher 3 alchemy potion irl

Exactly my opinion, u have just written a post of truth.

You have truly earned the 'cuck' portion of your name. It's not that females simply refuse to sleep with us, they have slandered us: https://www.twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=en

They have also deceived, by claiming it's about personality rather than genetics.

Wake up faggots: https://incels.is/threads/giving-females-the-nature-pussypass-is-low-iq-heres-why.42197/#post-742831

I disagree. This rage is misplaced. Like striking a cupboard because you stubbed your toe upon it.
We are wiser than women. More self ware. While women are victims to their emotions and nature, we are gifted with looking above it, and seeing them for what they truly are: Machines.

You ask a question in that thread:

>First off, our reaction also stems from nature, so why do we not get the nature pass too?

The answer is because we are more self aware. They are slaves to their nature, we understand it, though are stilled struck down by it.

So do you think there will be incels 100 years from now? I doubt incels will ever disappear, maybe there won't be many left who knows.

There will be a filtering process, and there will be less incels than there are now.
You have to understand that while there will always be a selective pressure and SOME incels...

We are the first generation to be hit with such a massive feminist wave, and have the communication to discuss it freely and echo our thoughts off each other.

We are the first generation in which women can lay in bed without makeup in their underwear, and having a sushi-belt of men be presented to them, each willing to provide sex and (to their beliefs love). She simply has to select the one she (and statistically most other women) find attractive, and he will come.

Over time this selective pressure and selective pressure's like this will cause the human male gene pool to adapt to what women prefer such that the 80/20 split may melt down to 60/40, or something more reasonable. But only through massive suffering and death of millions of incels.

Cuck of the year.. WHY DONT YOU GO SNIFF THE BUTTHOLE OF A USED UP ROASTIE....??

WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO ACT LIKE ANIMALS AND THEY KNOW THEY DO SO. THEIR STANDARTS WENT FROM 10 TO 150% IN 10 YEARS.
YOU THINK THAT IN THE CAVEMAN ERRA WOMEN WOULD IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAD A NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT????
OR DO YOU THINK THAT THEY WENT AFTER THE ONE WHO FEEDED THE GROUP AND DEFENDED THE GROUP???
GIRLS THINK THESE DAYS WITH THE USE OF MAKE UP AND THE KARDASHIANS ETC. THAT THEY ARE FAR ABOVE THEIR LOOKSMATCH. THEY NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT THEY GENETIC SHIT.
THEY AINT SHIT THEY DONT HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE WRONG BUT THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN.
WITH TINDER THEY BECAME MORE AND MORE PICKIER. IT WASNT ALWAYS ABOUT LOOKS, LOOK WHAT THE WOMEN IN THE 60'S FOUND ATTRACTIVE : THE BEATLES FOR INSTANCE THEY WERE BELOW AVERAGE WITH TODAYS STANDARTS. THE WOMEN WHO ARE CONCICIOUS THAT THEY ACT LIKE THAT AND THE BETA CUCKS WHO ENCOURAGES THEM TO DO SO.

Cuck of the year.. WHY DONT YOU GO SNIFF THE BUTTHOLE OF A USED UP ROASTIE....??

WOMEN ARE THE ONES WHO ACT LIKE ANIMALS AND THEY KNOW THEY DO SO. THEIR STANDARTS WENT FROM 10 TO 150% IN 10 YEARS.
YOU THINK THAT IN THE CAVEMAN ERRA WOMEN WOULD IGNORE YOU BECAUSE YOU HAD A NEGATIVE CANTHAL TILT????
OR DO YOU THINK THAT THEY WENT AFTER THE ONE WHO FEEDED THE GROUP AND DEFENDED THE GROUP???
GIRLS THINK THESE DAYS WITH THE USE OF MAKE UP AND THE KARDASHIANS ETC. THAT THEY ARE FAR ABOVE THEIR LOOKSMATCH. THEY NEED TO BE REMINDED THAT THEY GENETIC SHIT.
THEY AINT SHIT THEY DONT HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER THEY KNOW THAT THEY ARE WRONG BUT THEY DONT GIVE A DAMN.
WITH TINDER THEY BECAME MORE AND MORE PICKIER. IT WASNT ALWAYS ABOUT LOOKS, LOOK WHAT THE WOMEN IN THE 60'S FOUND ATTRACTIVE : THE BEATLES FOR INSTANCE THEY WERE BELOW AVERAGE WITH TODAYS STANDARTS. THE WOMEN WHO ARE CONCICIOUS THAT THEY ACT LIKE THAT AND THE BETA CUCKS WHO ENCOURAGES THEM TO DO SO.

If I lived in somalia or some shit I would probably have 4 wives by now.

ITT women hating cuck copers BTFO

they wont fuck ugly men thats fine and dandy expect more EAHHHS In the future.

I blame mass media for showing white people all the time in foreign countries and getting ethnic women to hate their own races.

It is women's fault.

Dating conditions were not this hypergamous a decade ago. Ultimately, you could argue that it is cucked men's fault for giving them rights. Women are beasts that need supervision.

i agree, mass media is constantly showing white chad in every country, encourages race mixing and cucks ethnics
What's worse in countries like India and those in the middle east the men advertised in fashion magazines and what not are always pretty much white guys who are a little tan. It's infuriating.

so we're to believe that women are all neutral machines?
They can think for themselves yet choose to not even look twice at a sub-7 male, don't try to push the blame onto "society" its a choice on their part
If the roles were reversed, would you really deny a hot 8/10 stacy just for the good of society? cmon man, you can see what the chads are doing. They aren't really denying anything are they?

denying a stacey is different than ignoring the very existence of a becky, lad

yeah but I reversed the roles. What beckys experience is that 7-8/10s sleep with them even though they are 5/10 or 4/10 sometimes.

High IQ, op

Hating women is cope

You're an actual imbecile, this is an extremely blue pilled thread and anyone who agrees with it should go back to /r/cucktears

1: Your argument assumes that women only deny sex to ugly men, if you're an incel and your only problem spawned by your looks is not being able to have sex, you're the definition of a fakecel

2: They choose to be robots and part of the disgusting conformists, they could choose to not be worthless sluts but they don't, they could choose to view male personality through something that isn't looks, but they don't

3: Incels don't at all deserve to go extinct, we aren't lower IQ, less hard working, have less willpower than normies and femoids etc. so a system that does the opposite of see a femoid like a God because she was born that way and instead only allows the femoids that don't have subhuman personalities to be free - would not be a bad system

Things femoids are at fault for:

- Promoting feminist politics that make their own gender less happy and shilling counter-reality blue pill bullshit.
- Lying about what they like in men.
- Making lifestyle choices that reduce the amount of men they can find attractive. (wearing cosmetics/heels, getting higher end college degrees)
- Being lazy as fuck in the dating game.
- Treating normies they like worse than Chads they like. String normie along for multiple dates, fuck Chad day one. Normie has to foot the bills, Chad fucks for free. Normie has to be confident and approach with charisma, Chad is showered with unsolicited compliments and flirtation. Normie gets betabuxed while having to settle for less frequent and less kinky sex from an older woman, Chad effortlessly gets the freakiest sex possible on a regular basis from a younger woman.
- Having kids with abusive/neglectful Chads, condemning their children to garbage childhoods, depriving their sons of proper role models and turning their daughters into roasties.
- Acting as if they have life worse than men, when their social lives are much easier.
- Not allowing men to vent without ridicule, despite having tons of their own feminist safe spaces.
- Making fun of incels' ostracism as if many of them wouldn't be incels themselves if they were born men. (acting like the average woman would make a guy incel unless he's Chad)

In light of the above I don't give a fuck that they can't control attraction, their conscious decisions make them doubly fucked up.

Redpillwomen
I like this info graph except it says red pill instead of black pill

JFL @ the amount of cucks that have been spotted in this thread. Yeah it may not be women's fault eintirely since the Jews and cucks gave them rights, and yes it's in there nature but that doesn't mean we shouldn't hate them. Females have free will you idiots they have a choice and there choices is to be disgusting primitive creatures that are mean to low quality and low status men, its fucking logic to hate women since they hate us, if you hate me I will hate you simple,

At this point in my life I don't even acknowledge them irl, don't look or greet etc.. that's how I show my hatred or disinterest. I don't really feel true hatred irl. I'm too focused on other things and myself, because if I focus on being hateful the whole day it will give me anxiety from being to woke. But over the internet I will show my hatefulness towards these sluts and since I'm ethnic and I'm racepilled to the bone my hate for females reached an all time high.

I'm the most blackpilled user because I don't wet my pants like some bitches here when a chick smiles at me or greets me, I can see through the bullshit and they are only trying act nice for pity or courtesy and just ignore them and give them pity one word replies and a mean mug look, my sexdrive is destroyed since I'm blackpilled to the bone and also Racepilled.

This thread just shows that there is a lot of guys here that are bluepilled cucks like that nekostance faggot

This thread just shows that there is a lot of guys here that are bluepilled cucks like that nekostance faggot
hey man... you're not such a bad guy, can we start over? Peace and all that

It's no one's fault.
If you don't hate the cucks who gave women rights, if you don't hate the cucks who gave women State privileges payed for with the hard work of men, if you fail to even acknowledge these things, you shouldn't be here tbh.

It's femoids fault you utter cuck. If femshits actually cared and had some sort of empathy they would date their kind looksmatch or even date down like how most men do. Every femshit is a hypergamous slut who wants to ride on Chad's dong 24/7. They would rather get tortured to death than settle down with an ugly or even average male, even though they have so many opportunities to give incels affection that we deserve. It is an outrage. If society forced femshits to go for men on their own looks level like in the patriarchy days, most men today wouldn't be Incels. But instead, femoids have access to the internet and dating sites/apps which only benefits these cumrags and their disgusting acts. Society is equally at fault for enabling these bitches as well but saying these femskanks aren't at fault at all is completely ridiculous.

These faggots who constantly say "hating females is cope" or saying "it's in their nature" aren't fully blackpilled at all. Smfh.

you are a fucking dumbass if you think this is simply the result of a "changing environment." Feminists have been actively waging war against low value men for a while now. They know damn well what they're doing. They won't even let us cope in peace anymore - they've invaded nearly every male space in existence, ruined every form of entertainment with their propaganda, constantly try to censor and police our thoughts, stole our jobs with affirmative action policies, made concentrated efforts to outnumber us in the education sector, tried to get prostitution banned, made it a crime for sub-5 men to even look at women, forced us to fund their birth control/abortions... the list is endless. This is straight up tyranny and they want us to suffer.

JFL, even on incels.is females get the pussy pass. Cucks like OP are the ones who created this mess in the first place.

display

just look at this shit you fucking brainlet.

Cope, his parents were most likely ugly themselves and should have realized that they shouldn't have bred.

Women and normies are nothing but primal animals.

OP and the other cucks need to get perma ban

attraction is not a choice, but treating people like garbage is. This generation of females go out of their way to make our lives hell.

Nothing more cucked than letting stacy encourage you to rope yourself.

They WANT you to hate them. That's a higher form of flattery than even beta orbiting them. It means they got to you.

Sell drugs. Get that dirty money.

attraction is not a choice, but treating people like garbage is. This generation of females go out of their way to make our lives hell.
lying is their nature, just like hating them is ours.

It's not their fault they aren't attracted to me but it's their fault when they lie about everything.
Is it really their fault if they lack in intellectual capability and introspection so much so that they don't even know why they're attracted to chads despite finding them irresistible?

You have truly earned the 'cuck' portion of your name. It's not that females simply refuse to sleep with us, they have slandered us: https://www.twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=en

They have also deceived, by claiming it's about personality rather than genetics.

Wake up faggots: https://incels.is/threads/giving-females-the-nature-pussypass-is-low-iq-heres-why.42197/#post-742831
This. Females have enough sentience as human beings to be aware of their decisions and actions.

Imo women could be more. They don't need to improve themselves or achieve anything to get friends and a partner, I know. But they could still do that.

I'm not satisfied with that "women are choosers and do the right thing" bullshit. So when they abuse children and murder men it's ok, because they are just animals? Kek

yes, intellectual capability has nothing to do here. you as a man know that you are attracted to young women in their prime with nice ass and tits, your instincts tell you that you don't even need to think. The problem with women is that they know they are attracted to tall,fit men with a good face but they deny it.
If you were to ask a woman what she will tell you that it's confidence etc etc, we know that this not true, the physical appearance is what dictates whether or not he will get to fuck her, "confidence" "funny personality" and such are merely adjectives used by women to describe guys they have the primal urge to get dicked by, two possibilities arise;

1-she knows that she is attracted to him because of looks and thus tries to hide it in order to not seem shallow which turns into denial of the importance of looks

2-she wants to get fucked by him but doesn't know why so she thinks it's because of his good personality, after all she's too dumb to figure out the reason why she wants him in the first place and she had been fed the lie that personality matters much more than looks

i think it's the latter.

Good view. But food helps a lot. I'm proof of this. My bro is 2 years yonger than me and is 6'1". I'm 5'8". Our dad is a truly manlet, he is 5'3".

it's 1. Women are not that dumb you seem pretty naive,if you underestimate the craftiness of a woman you will pay for it.As i told you before, you don't need to think to know what traits of the opposite sex attracts you, your sexual instincts will tell what turn you on.
I still think it's the second one purely due to the influence of all bluepilled nonsense society spews and since they didn't suffer as much looks based discrimination as we did, they never bothered with understanding how it all works, they never had to think about is attractive and what isn't, instinct doesn't demand much thought (the act of wanting to fuck chad)and the bluepills alter their thought pattern so they think they like him for his personality.

I disagree. This rage is misplaced. Like striking a cupboard because you stubbed your toe upon it.
We are wiser than women. More self ware. While women are victims to their emotions and nature, we are gifted with looking above it, and seeing them for what they truly are: Machines.
If we let "nature" do what it wanted, we'd never have technology or huge buildings. We as men see nature and bend it to our will, not sit back and get cucked by it. When my lawn grows too much, I cut that shit down, I don't let it keep growing because "muh nature"
You ask a question in that thread:

>First off, our reaction also stems from nature, so why do we not get the nature pass too?

The answer is because we are more self aware. They are slaves to their nature, we understand it, though are stilled struck down by it.
If we are more self aware that gives us more reason to hate and shame them, because they are stupid animals who effect us everyday. The cucks and whiteknights need to be shamed too obviously.

you are a fucking dumbass if you think this is simply the result of a "changing environment." Feminists have been actively waging war against low value men for a while now. They know damn well what they're doing. They won't even let us cope in peace anymore - they've invaded nearly every male space in existence, ruined every form of entertainment with their propaganda, constantly try to censor and police our thoughts, stole our jobs with affirmative action policies, made concentrated efforts to outnumber us in the education sector, tried to get prostitution banned, made it a crime for sub-5 men to even look at women, forced us to fund their birth control/abortions... the list is endless. This is straight up tyranny and they want us to suffer.

JFL, even on incels.is females get the pussy pass. Cucks like OP are the ones who created this mess in the first place.

Last edited:
If we had the privilege to follow our "nature" we'd only be fucking prime teenagers right out of highschool. Femoids have too many privileges in the west that need to be cut. Once there is a more even playing field then femoids will lower their standards majorly. The way to even the playing field is to spread the blackpill, shame rosties and cucks, and demand government assistance. Then femoid's standards will be lower than thai whores, and they would pray for their looksmatch to take care of them.