Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Brutal being a blackcel raised by a single mother

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-

Why does cuckit always frame a despicable situation as something redeeming. Guaranteed 90% of these boys will be incel growing up :feelshaha:

Why does cuckit always frame a despicable situation as something redeeming. Guaranteed 90% of these boys will be incel growing up :feelshaha:

Nah single mothers turn white kids into incels, it turns black kids into gangbangers.

Nah single mothers turn white kids into incels, it turns black kids into gangbangers.
Because that's what the single mothers want to be, that is what women want. 75% of blacks grow up without a father and that creates a culture that is incredibly feminine, but inhabited by very high T men. Black men who are raised by single moms are alot of the time emotionally women

Materialistic-blacks love shoes like jordans, nikes, etc. care a shit ton about "drip"
Emotional-Quick to anger, fight
Rash decision making-most violent crime %
very oversexual even going into bisexuality-twerking, prison gay, constant pregnation and highest sexual activity out of any ethnic group in the united states
Stupid.

You just don't notice because these feminine traits have a crip ass nigga gangster covering them.

Last edited:
Because that's what the single mothers want to be, that is what women want. 75% of blacks grow up without a father and that creates a culture that is incredibly feminine, but inhabited by very high T men. Black men who are raised by single moms are alot of the time women

Materialistic-blacks love shoes like jordans, nikes, etc. care a shit ton about "drip"
Stupid.

You just don't notice because these feminine traits have a crip ass nigga gangster covering them.
It never began for blackcels. But, would black culture be any different if black kids still had a father in the house on average? Isnt violent crime embedded into nigga genes, or is that just a myth.
This

It never began for blackcels. But, would black culture be any different if black kids still had a father in the house on average? Isnt violent crime embedded into nigga genes, or is that just a myth.
it'd be a little better. It would still exist and be higher per capita than other ethnic groups, but it wouldn't be as disproportionate as 6% doing 50% of the violent crime. The real solution to just stopping it entirely is (and this is assuming we're in a multiracial state) doing it like the confederacy did and just straight up owning the ones that are prone to that genetically and letting the 10th percentile outliers or "melvins" that know whats up (like you see all on this forum) go. because there is a class that does need enslavement or animalistic treatment. Slaves descendants in the US right now are in jail for life. those guy's genes do predispose them, but not the outlier blacks that were black slave owners for example.

Because that's what the single mothers want to be, that is what women want. 75% of blacks grow up without a father and that creates a culture that is incredibly feminine, but inhabited by very high T men. Black men who are raised by single moms are alot of the time emotionally women

very oversexual even going into bisexuality-twerking, prison gay, constant pregnation and highest sexual activity out of any ethnic group in the united states
Stupid.

Honestly this all boils down to the Jews and their white enforcers. After slavery whites didn't allow blacks to integrate into their society and pushed them into shitty neighborhoods and living conditions. You take a race of lower IQ people and put them in conditions like that along with the CIA dropping guns and drugs into the neighborhoods behind the scenes and this is what you get. Then you have blackies getting fooled by the welfare system which only creates more single mothers.

The Zionist will do everything in their power to keep everyone divided and fighting amongst each other.

over these single mother spawn. really such abominations the singer mother whores are

Stupid.

1Billion IQ post. Time to screenshot it

The one white kid in the background lol

Honestly this all boils down to the Jews and their white enforcers. After slavery whites didn't allow blacks to integrate into their society and pushed them into shitty neighborhoods and living conditions. You take a race of lower IQ people and put them in conditions like that along with the CIA dropping guns and drugs into the neighborhoods behind the scenes and this is what you get. Then you have blackies getting fooled by the welfare system which only creates more single mothers.

The Zionist will do everything in their power to keep everyone divided and fighting amongst each other.
Unfortunately what you post will fall on death ears here, majority of people here already have the shackle on them.

Stupid.

blacks need chink iq + good father figures

Just be nice and educated while tyrone emasculates and beats the shit out of you theory

it'd be a little better. It would still exist and be higher per capita than other ethnic groups, but it wouldn't be as disproportionate as 6% doing 50% of the violent crime. The real solution to just stopping it entirely is (and this is assuming we're in a multiracial state) doing it like the confederacy did and just straight up owning the ones that are prone to that genetically and letting the 10th percentile outliers or "melvins" that know whats up (like you see all on this forum) go. because there is a class that does need enslavement or animalistic treatment. Slaves descendants in the US right now are in jail for life. those guy's genes do predispose them, but not the outlier blacks that were black slave owners for example.
While slavery does still exist in many forms already (voluntary corporate consumer slavery and dependence on materialistic culture, subjugation to wageslaving and the cycle of perpetual poverty, sexual slavery in the form of forced prostitution, sweat shops etc.), bringing back human ownership is a terrible idea for reasons that shouldn't need to be stated. It's a basic infringement upon people's natural rights (in this trivial case the ownership of themselves and personal autonomy).

There is an alternate solution that circumvents this infringement of rights, but is a long-term generational solution: state-mandated eugenics via breeding licences. Note that that this isn't forced sterilization, which happens to be the emotional, low IQ, knee-jerk reaction to this by normfags. You would have to prove physical health (absense of certain genetic predispositions that may be burdensome to society), financial health (stream of income to support a family, so no degenerates making babies and leaving society with the financial burden of raising bastards), and societal health (no serious criminal record; if you're a cold-blooded murderer, for example, your genes don't get the privilege of being passed on, officially). Violations would be met with severe fines and possible imprisonment, and the children are either aborted, or raised in foster homes (or shelters).

I haven't fleshed out all of the details, because I don't have any vested interest in this, but it is something in the bag of "possible solutions to improve society" that I sometimes occupy myself with.

Poor kids Very relatable to me as I'm also raised by single mother.

I bet white kids raised by single moms turn our much better because off here inherent genetic superiority then black kids

Dumb.

Reconstruction era South, segregation was a reaction to this
Black communities were actually better before the civil rights era, it's jews that wanted to break up their family unit (as they are doing with whites too) and use blacks as battering ram to white society and communities. Before the 70s most blacks were born to married parents.
Dumb what? You pretty much just said the same thing I said

You are saying whites are trying to purposefully keep niggers stupid since slave days, calling us the jews enforcers. Well they had it better up until the civil rights era, and the fabric of society across the nation is fraying, not just with niggers. Also whites would have preferred to ship you all back to africa or latin america.

You have many programs that benefit blacks at the expense of whites, such as college quotas, affirmative action etc. Go see my thread about medical malpractice, we're letting grossly unqualified niggers into medical school at the expense of whites and asians.

"Had it better" JFL, no, it wasn lt "MUCH" better if at all. And then you literally just mentioned programs that are benefitting blacks now that didn't exist back in those times.

I don't give a fuck about snowniggers getting overtaken by blacks and other ethnics. You did it to yourselves because you sold yourselfs out to the Jews.

"Had it better" JFL, no, it wasn lt "MUCH" better if at all. And then you literally just mentioned programs that are benefitting blacks now that didn't exist back in those times.

I don't give a fuck about snowniggers getting overtaken by blacks and other ethnics. You did it to yourselves because you sold yourselfs out to the Jews.
Yeah we got that from your other posts faggot. That's why we won't give a fuck when you're on your knees begging for mercy.

They had it better culturally, not necessarily economically.

And I don't give a fuck about nigger niggers, your africoon brothas sold your asses into the jewish slave trade.
Yeah we got that from your other posts faggot. That's why we won't give a fuck when you're on your knees begging for mercy.

Lmao, begging from mercy from who fag? I'll be just fine. You two idiots should start focusing on yourself instead of getting sleepless nights with images of Jews and niggers burned in your retinas

You speak about jews, you speak about whites as enforcers to jews.

That's why your go to line lacks any oomph, hypocritical faggot
I'm not worried about Jews or white enforcers so theres no hypocrisy there.

Nice try though.

Oh yeah?

Gaytarded logic anyway. Could be said about 99.9% of posters here when talking about foids, chads, normalfags etc. A line only conceived in the mind of a peabrain that goes back to it time and time again.
That post has nothing to do with me worrying about Jews. Mentioning them and worrying about them are two different things dumbass

That was a post in response to something bummerdrummer said, in which I had to mention them. I don't think about or mention them when I'm not in a thread that's relevant towards them, nor do I ever make threads about them.

Try again faggot. This time try using that high IQ your fellow whiteys on here brag about but never do anything with.

So you can discuss jews and conspiracy theories discussing CIA dropping drugs and guns into nigger neighborhoods, but if we similarly talk about jews and nigs we're obsessed and lose sleep over it, but you don't care, you're totally aloof even though you've been in tons of threads defending niggers yourself and getting butthurt at whites for discussing topics that trigger you.

I called it correctly, you're a black hypocrite with a nonsense line you constantly repeat because in your black peahead you mistakenly think it's clever.
Yeah that's right, because I don't start the threads on them and rarely do I actually contribute to them. I've also only used that line like twice so idk wtf your talking about unless you can show me otherwise.

If you were smart you could've called me out on being obsessed with stormfrontcels. Too late now

Last edited:
You do variations of that line.

Did I really need to hammer the point home and keep repeating myself? The line is gaytarded logic, you could say the same thing about posters talking about chads, foids, normalfaggots, etc, and I also said: "you've been in tons of threads defending niggers yourself and getting butthurt at whites for discussing topics that trigger you"
This is an incel sub, so it would be pointless to use that line on someone who's actually discussing inceldom. And no I don't do variations of that line unless you and you can show me proof.

You got me on your other point though.

Essentially same thing that I spoofed and directed at that spook thoughtlesscel
:feelsseriously: Alright, alright, that's proof enough.

You win this one. I'm gonna out IQ you the next time though, just you wait whitey

Its difficult times that one needs the blackpill and a gun.

• Niggers posses absolutely NO parenting skills, and quite frequently even kill some of their own young.
  • Unfortunately, they usually produce somewhere close to a dozen offspring, with a typical sow producing generally 6 to 10 Niglets from an almost equal number of "Baby Daddys" that refuse to accept any responsibility or provide financial support.
  • While Human couples tend to produce only a small number of children and devote their energies and resources to seeing that they are raised properly, Niggers are biologically programmed to spit out as many bastard miniature shitskins as possible with little regard for who donates the DNA.

blacks love shoes like jordans, nikes, etc. care a shit ton about "drip"
The Nigger shoe size seems to correspond directly to its age on a "one to one" basis (i.e., an 10 year old Nigger wears a size 10 basketball shoe, an 11 year old Nigger wears a size 11, and so on) which is based partially on physiology and partly on fantasy.
Niggers do tend to have large feet, but also try to attract attention to themselves and hope to get some "Muh Dik" by wearing the largest and gaudiest footwear available -- whether they shoplift it, or rob it from another Negroid at gunpoint.
blacks need chink iq + good father figures
Niggers are just Niggers even if bleach them white and send them to Oxford for an education. The Inner Chimp still awaits the right moment, and you will ultimately be raped, murdered, tortured, robbed, burned alive, hacked to death, or any number of other bad endings.

Last edited: