Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal as fuck dickpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMd4RpwUW/

This is a foid's reaction to a big dick. They're talking about checking out a specific time & episode of a Netflix show in which a guy with a big dick is nude

Brutal

Jfl at dickpill deniers

Jfl at dickpill deniers
Dickpill is real its kinda like height tbh. You can make up for a small dick if you’re goodlooking unless it’s literally a micropenis.

I hate the Spanish language.
@thespanishcel @Idlevillagercel

how can the dickpill matter if we cant even get their attention in the first place

I hate the Spanish language.
@thespanishcel @Idlevillagercel
:feelsUgh:
how can the dickpill matter if we cant even get their attention in the first place
High IQ but if you have a chance of ascending it could fuck it up. FDS literally advocates for saying to the guy "that's not good enough" and leaving JFL imagine the suifuel:dafuckfeels:

One of the reasons why I want to fuck off this spic ass ghetto and move to "Canada" where I don't have to hear Spanish and being seen as Latino there. I'd rather speak French any day.

One of the reasons why I want to fuck off this spic ass ghetto and move to "Canada" where I don't have to hear Spanish and being seen as Latino there. I'd rather speak French any day.
French is the gayest language in the world. No wonder why you wanna speak it :feelsjuice:

French is the gayest language in the world. No wonder why you wanna speak it :feelsjuice:
Spanish is gayer than French. French is still gay, but I'd rather that than hear bearnerspeak every fucking day on the block. I hate Spanish music, too.

The best language is the silence fear brings.

:feelsUgh:

High IQ but if you have a chance of ascending it could fuck it up. FDS literally advocates for saying to the guy "that's not good enough" and leaving JFL imagine the suifuel:dafuckfeels:
Imagine finding the light at the end of the tunnel only for it to be a collasping cavern

Just fucking saw this. I really hope that guy is using some sleeve but I doubt it fuck. Was having a nice week for once in this hellhole.

Extra tip, the father of the producer of this shit is a Jew

Just watched it. His dick hangs like 2-3 inches below his balls. Basically means he has 9-10 inches unless it doesn't grow at all in length from there when erect. Also girth mogs.

Get to be some movie chad slayer and have a massive dick. Fair existence.

Also holy shit that show is so fucking jewish. Just pushing women to cheat with chads and bigger dicks.

Just watched it. His dick hangs like 2-3 inches below his balls. Basically means he has 9-10 inches unless it doesn't grow at all in length from there when erect. Also girth mogs.

Also holy shit that show is so fucking jewish. Just pushing women to cheat with chads and bigger dicks.
t. bragging dickmogger.

Just fucking saw this. I really hope that guy is using some sleeve but I doubt it fuck. Was having a nice week for once in this hellhole.

Extra tip, the father of the producer of this shit is a Jew

What the hell? Do jewish shows have dicks flopping around now? :feelsseriously:

it's true, portuguese is superior

t. bragging dickmogger.
Mine looks half the size of his in the show. I only hang 0.5-1" below balls with less girth.

Makes me want to buy a phallosan forte. That device grows your length possibly by up to 2" and girth up to .75" in the long run. The studies showed the guys gaining even more flaccid size than erect size. Not that I could show it off to any foids though.... and would have to wear some device 6-9 hours a day :lul:

Mine looks half the size of his in the show. I only hang 0.5-1" below balls with less girth.

Makes me want to buy a phallosan forte. That device grows your length possibly by up to 2" and girth up to .75" in the long run. The studies showed the guys gaining even more flaccid size than erect size. Not that I could show it off to any foids though.... and would have to wear some device 6-9 hours a day :lul:
Dick lengtheners are cope. You have more than enough to show to an absolute whore and she still will want to fuck you for your big dick and look past your looks.

tiktok no click.
Description disgusting.
Whites made women so shameless.

Let's have a guy react to a netflix scene of a big booba girl
let's see how normies and soyciety react to THAT one
we'd be called sexist and objectifying