Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Brutal anti social/scizho/alcholic pill

Lucky0304

Lucky0304

Temp. Banned
-
This evening wrote a message to the girl I've mentioned in previous posts. Wrote some retarded message regarding a sibling, completely irrelvant. Half an hour later I realized my mistake and wrote:

Just shoot me now, why do I keep writing pointless/strange texts to you...

I swear I will never do it again. Please just respond :(

Your messages mean so much to me. Do you remember the message I wrote when I was at the airport? Right after that, I realized how ridiculously stupid it was and how you probably wouldn't have replied. I spent half an hour after that feeling really depressed and just thought about getting out my knife, but I fell asleep instead. My only point is, please ignore everything I’ve written so far. I will stop writing stupid/depressing things to you. Please just reply to this tomorrow.

Take care.

I thought I was smart and had it all figured out, but I have no idea how to write to a girl, sorry.

(Messages finished, the stuff I wrote now afterwards is not messages).

I swear I should not be allowed to use my phone when drunk, everything I type is too honest and completely retarded.

Last edited:
Take a load of this cuck

Get a Load of this Guy Blank Template - Imgflip

wow foids hate you for being ugly

Really shocking

This evening wrote a message to the girl I've mentioned in previous posts. Wrote some retarded message regarding a sibling, completely irrelvant. Half an hour later I realized my mistake and wrote:

Just shoot me now, why do I keep writing pointless/strange texts to you...

I swear I will never do it again. Please just respond :(

Your messages mean so much to me. Do you remember the message I wrote when I was at the airport? Right after that, I realized how ridiculously stupid it was and how you probably wouldn't have replied. I spent half an hour after that feeling really depressed and just thought about getting out my knife, but I fell asleep instead. My only point is, please ignore everything I’ve written so far. I will stop writing stupid/depressing things to you. Please just reply to this tomorrow.

Take care.

I thought I was smart and had it all figured out, but I have no idea how to write to a girl, sorry.

(Messages finished, the stuff I wrote now afterwards is not messages).

I swear I should not be allowed to use my phone when drunk, everything I type is too honest and completely retarded.

You unironically dropped a "please respond"? :feelsPop:

that's not being a schizo, that's being a massive simp

Also by saying "Please" You displayed you are a beta to her

Well, it is never a good idea to express suicidal ideas to a foid.
Because….1. They don’t care
2. It makes you look weak.
3. They don’t want to have to help you.

But what do I know?
I am just an incel anyway. I could be wrong.

Well, it is never a good idea to express suicidal ideas to a foid.
meh I think some manipulative psychopaths use suicidal rhetoric as a way to guilt trip foids and get favours from them

plus foids are often 'suicidal' or 'depressed' themselves, so they'll often find it 'relatable.' guys in depressive subcultures often bond with foids through dumb depression and suicide shit

but yea the OP's post was really simp-y and mentioning suicide doesn't do much to help