Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Agepill

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I saw a video where a Chad was recreating his old modeling photos. Nobody can escape the passage of time. Don't believe anybody when they say you'll find the right girl eventually. I'm over 30 and I've still never had a girlfriend and I never will. There's plenty of fish in the sea but none of them will ever want us. Your chances only get worse as you get older. Old people are grotesque, people don't even want me in the same communities as them anymore, they just call me a pedophile for wanting to enjoy video games. People at work think you're weird because you don't have a wife and kids. You can't have fun or you're seen as immature, it's like the world just wants you to blow your brains out when you turn 30. Not even Chad can escape this fate. Live every day to its fullest because your life will be over in the blink of an eye and you'll wonder where all the years went.

BrutalAgepill

he still SMV mogs everyone here combined even at 50 years old.
STOP feeling sympathy for chads, even if your point is true, so what? they had fun and pleasure for decades and decades while a trucel's life is hell from birth to death.

This might be caused to a large extent by smoking, drinking and sun exposure. You can't stop the aging effect (yet) but you sure can accelerate it. I'm sure an old Chad who has taken good care of his health would mog that guy into oblivion.

Once you're old it's harder to get with young foids anyway because they have younger Chads to get railed by, but it doesn't matter because an old Chad has a fulfilling past to look back upon and feel good about.

he still SMV mogs everyone here combined even at 50 years old.
STOP feeling sympathy for chads, even if your point is true, so what? they had fun and pleasure for decades and decades while a trucel's life is hell from birth to death.
You missed the point because you're fixating on Chad. Think of it like a bodybuilder failing to lift a boulder and then society expects us to step up and take our turn trying. If some huge guy that can throw around hundreds of pounds can't make the boulder budge, how can the average person hope to? In our case, it would be like expecting a paraplegic to roll over in his electric wheelchair and telling him, "You can lift it if you really try! Just pull up your bootstraps and walk it off!"
He looks great.
Do you think any foid in their right mind is going to pick the right guy over the left? No, they're going to call him a pedo creep and probably call the police on him.
LeftRight

Last edited:
Again, that's really not the point. I'm just demonstrating that nobody can survive old age. We have an expiration date. If you miss out on teen love, then you're already fucked. If you miss out on young adult love, then there's no light at the end of the tunnel. I can't even imagine wanting to be with an old roastie, the thought makes me physically ill. I'd rather kill myself than get with the female equivalent of the guy in that photo.

Tom Cruise mogs this guy at 50. He's an eternal pretty boy.

And yes, starting your dating life gets harder and harder with each passing year. That's a wake up call for youngcels.

Last edited:
Again, that's really not the point. I'm just demonstrating that nobody can survive old age. We have an expiration date. If you miss out on teen love, then you're already fucked. If you miss out on young adult love, then there's no light at the end of the tunnel. I can't even imagine wanting to be with an old roastie, the thought makes me physically ill. I'd rather kill myself than get with the female equivalent of the guy in that photo.
I see your point, but you're comparing trucels who never had a day of happiness or life to someone who had decades of happiness and sex and pleasure and tons of gfs, even if he only had that for a few decades, its still WAY better than the average trucel's life.
the agepills effects chads and trucels differently, if you're a trucel your life is and will always be hell no matter what age. Do you see my point?

I see your point, but you're comparing trucels who never had a day of happiness or life to someone who had decades of happiness and sex and pleasure and tons of gfs, even if he only had that for a few decades, its still WAY better than the average trucel's life.
the agepills effects chads and trucels differently, if you're a trucel your life is and will always be hell no matter what age. Do you see my point?
I see your point, but it's irrelevant to the discussion. I never once said, "I feel so bad for Chad because he can't get young pussy anymore! His life is just as bad as ours!"

Tom Cruise mogs this guy at 50. He's an eternal pretty boy.
He spends more on his face per month than the combined salary of this forum.

Not entirely true. You can ascend with foids in their 30s (who by now, if theyre not married yet, are getting pretty desperate).

But of course, foids in their 30s are losing their value by the day, while you can up your value as a man by money maxxing.