Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal Ad Pill

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
So, I was browsing the internet and I went on a private window and one of the personalized ads I got was this:
You know its over when the ads chosen for you are ones that point out how ugly you are. :feelsrope:

I wouldn't complain if it worked.

Did you clicked on it? :feelstrash:

Why didn't you try? Maybe it was an ad from holly jesus? :feelstrash:
Because I don't want malware for a 0.0009% chance for an ad to work :lul:

Because I don't want malware for a 0.0009% chance for an ad to work :lul:
If it was an add from holly jesus then it would work for 101% and then u could buy easy a new pc so fuck the malware.

You're clearly being watched :feelstrash:

imagine passing the next 10 years doing nothing but lifting and injecting things to make your muscles bigger, but still no foid want nothing with you

imagine passing the next 10 years doing nothing but lifting and injecting things to make your muscles bigger, but still no foid want nothing with you
i wasted most of my high school years gymcelling for nothing so i know that feel lowkey :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

i wasted most of my high school years gymcelling for nothing so i know that feel lowkey :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Danm it's over man :feelscry:, at least if a normie tries to bully you, you can intimidate them

I don't get it, you hire the guy to fuck your gf? The pumped guy isn't even ugly facially?

Danm it's over man :feelscry:, at least if a normie tries to bully you, you can intimidate them
not even anymore since i quit gymcelling during my 1st year of uni :feelsrope: tbh i might get back into it though just for the health benefits.
I don't get it, you hire the guy to fuck your gf? The pumped guy isn't even ugly facially?
its probably a scam. maybe they claim it will make your face change as well who knows.

Something fishy is going on... :feelswhere: