Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal 5'7 deathnic pill

He's probably overestimating his height and everyone else's heights. He says that 5'9 noodlewhores are very common:lul::lul::lul:.

He was just born with the wrong package

Guy just measures incorrectly because anyone over 5cm taller than him looks like a giant.

he just needs more showers and he'll sprout

Based white foids , skill issue tbh

Asian manlet? Good luck

Canada is blackpill hell

Asian men must be tall to be considered humans.

He's probably overestimating his height and everyone else's heights. He says that 5'9 noodlewhores are very common:lul::lul::lul:.
Nowadays you have to take every man's height and subtract 2 inches to get his real height.

I’m 5’8” and I actually feel quite average (with air forces on im 5’9”).

Being 5’7 destroyed me as well

He’s just lives in his University bubble and thinks if everyone there is tall, everyone else is: where on Earth is the average white foid 5’10? And is he really claiming 5’11 is manlet height in his country?
@PLA1092

He’s just lives in his University bubble and thinks if everyone there is tall, everyone else is: where on Earth is the average white foid 5’10? And is he really claiming 5’11 is manlet height in his country?
@PLA1092
Even a Chad/Stacy canadian uni like Western Ontario doesn't have people that tall.

Even a Chad canadian uni like Western Ontario doesn't have people that tall.
Also he claims the average Zoomer foid to be 5’10 and the average man to be 6’0, that doesn’t make statistical sense, men are always 6 inches taller than women on average.

Last edited:
You niggas look at one tallfag in a crowd of 50 people and think all of them are like that lmao

@PLA1092
half of men in canada aren't 6'0 or over, even in universities

Brutal I’m also 5’7. Have been getting constantly height-mogged my whole life

should've stayed in his own shithole country

True, being in a crowded space full of whites as a deathnic, you realize how much of a midget you are at 5'6. You can barely see because everyone is 6ft+.

Nowadays you have to take every man's height and subtract 2 inches to get his real height.
My driver's license says I'm 5'7. I'm actually 5'4 :lul:

I legit thought I was 5'7 for the longest time until I actually measured myself. Gonna look like a huge retard when I go back to the DMV and get it renewed

Dude zoomers are beyond tall. Despite curry average male height being around 5ft 5, majority of men in my college are taller than me (5ft 10).

Dude zoomers are beyond tall. Despite curry average male height being around 5ft 5, majority of men in my college are taller than me (5ft 10).
Brutal even mainland curries are taking HGH:feelsrope:.

Brutal even mainland curries are taking HGH:feelsrope:.
It seems foids have bleached curries to some extent. Among younger generation I see wayy too many men who are tall, light skinned (some as light as Koreans/Japanese) and have defined facial bones.

That's good. Less men have to suffer.

Even if you don't get a foid, atleast less men have to suffer from being a Manlet or uggo

im 5'7 and i still heightmog most foids