Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 00's memory

WornOutHopecel

WornOutHopecel

Officer
It was the summer. I had come to know a foid slightly younger than me on MSN Messenger (millennialcels remember it) and I was approaching mid 20's.

I was excited about getting to know her and we were exchanging messages and I remember her being stand-offish but for whatever reason she kept the communication going on her part. Now here's the first brutality; at some point she must have seen my picture because I very vividly remember her telling me she had a scary vision of me appearing in a mirror to her or on some reflective surface when she was brushing her teeth or what not. She made me sound like a hideous monster with zero emotion or concern for my feelings.

Later on she got to know some guy who I don't know much about but before that the discussion somehow had addressed sex and she said she is not interested in it. Later on she literally told me she just is not interested in it with me which proved her initial words to be a lie and she did not mind rubbing it in.
Finally the guy that she was supposedly sleeping with reached me on Messenger and started describing how he would beat me up for whatever unstated reason; presumably jealousy. I told him off and blocked him.
I don't remember if I blocked and deleted the foid immediately after but needless to say things did not magically change. She left me with some brutal memories and red pilled me before it was a thing.