Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bruh tried to ban anime, Good luck faggot!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Jokes on you
★★★★★

laughing at this faggot

He also shits on NEETs

The soy writes:
Anime encourages young people to be lazy. The term NEET, meaning "not in education, employment, or training," is used primarily by anime/manga otaku (fans), who hold it as a glorious lifestyle. Obviously this lack of productivity is harmful to a nation economically, and can lead to personal problem such as a lack of social skills and obesity. Several anime/manga have depicted NEET characters in a positive light, further justifying this lifestyle to fans.

I write:
I dont give a shit about the economy anymore faggot, I just want my NEETbuxx and fuck off, I dont want to contribute to a society that wants me to kill myself and keeps shitting on me and giving me death stares every time im outside just because im ugly.

I write:
This faggot got it all wrong, People arent NEET because they are lazy, They are NEET because society doesnt give AF about them and they have been treated like shit by others their entire life so they retreat into hikkikomori isolation to find some solace and peace

Faggot writes:
Anime encourages young people to be lazy. The term NEET, meaning "not in education, employment, or training," is used primarily by anime/manga otaku (fans), who hold it as a glorious lifestyle. Obviously this lack of productivity is harmful to a nation economically, and can lead to personal problem such as a lack of social skills and obesity. Several anime/manga have depicted NEET characters in a positive light, further justifying this lifestyle to fans.

Last edited:
I write:
Why would a NEET care about trying to get irl girls when hes ugly AF and cant even socialize because he never got to learn the skills when all he did was getting outcasted as a child and semi adult.

Faggot writes:
Anime encourages unhealthy and unhygienic living. One need only to go to an anime convention to see it. Most of the people present are overweight, smell as if they haven't showered in a long time, or both. Most anime fans will binge watch a particular series if it has already ended, and most series are at or near any multiple of 13 for their episode count, which means hours spent sitting at a screen, staring, not doing any exercise of any sort. Visual novels (a child of anime) help encourage these people to let themselves go, making them believe they can succeed and get a romantic partner regardless of what they are.

No matter how much a NEET tries to get peace, Society will always paint him as the villain despite him being the one tormented.

Not all NEETs watch anime, I rarely do but i ocassionaly watch some episodes here and there a few times.

I never heard Todd say he watch anime, So Georgy here got hit in the nuts again, The author of ban anime petition.

Last edited:
What a fucking retard, change.org is useless and change won't come from it on a legal level, nobody will be more aware of the cause from it. He's not even banning neets, but anime, this fucking idiot wants to ban an entire form of media because he blames it for creating neets. These people are beyond helpless brainrotted fucking normies who need to understand one thing, the only way of getting rid of NEETs is actually trying to learn about and understand the society that creates neets. Maybe instead of having a shitty globohomo society that gives everyone welfare and everyone an opportunity for a job, maybe you should stop taking immigrants in, take women out of the work force, stop giving everyone benefits while at the same time actually giving men a fucking reason to work. Banning cartoons won't fix any of that.

What a fucking retard, change.org is useless and change won't come from it on a legal level, nobody will be more aware of the cause from it. He's not even banning neets, but anime, this fucking idiot wants to ban an entire form of media because he blames it for creating neets. These people are beyond helpless brainrotted fucking normies who need to understand one thing, the only way of getting rid of NEETs is actually trying to learn about and understand the society that creates neets. Maybe instead of having a shitty globohomo society that gives everyone welfare and everyone an opportunity for a job, maybe you should stop taking immigrants in, take women out of the work force, stop giving everyone benefits while at the same time actually giving men a fucking reason to work. Banning cartoons won't fix any of that.
High IQ incels.is member, Follow my acc bro, Itll be an honor!

On another note, Todd is a 40 year old NEET never have i heard him speak or watch anime, Not every NEET watch anime either, He thinks in his little head that EVERY neet is a fullblown waifu dakimurapillow Weaboo lol.

laughing at this faggot

He also shits on NEETs

The soy writes:

I write:
I dont give a shit about the economy anymore faggot, I just want my NEETbuxx and fuck off, I dont want to contribute to a society that wants me to kill myself and keeps shitting on me and giving me death stares every time im outside just because im ugly.

I write:
This faggot got it all wrong, People arent NEET because they are lazy, They are NEET because society doesnt give AF about them and they have been treated like shit by others their entire life so they retreat into hikkikomori isolation to find some solace and peace

Faggot writes:
Based ban this shit

Based ban this shit
No, Dont ban anime, I enjoy Seraph of the end and Jojos bizarre adventure, Only animes i actually fucking watch, I also like Initial D car drifting anime and the IRL netflix adaption.