Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee [Bruh] femcels

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
E71BB190 3D9A 48DB B21C 7DFA5BD209AC

and i wonder how many guys she likes on dating apps are her looksmatch :waitwhat::waitwhat:

She just needs to accept it and move on. I hate how all women’s confidence solely relies on how they look. It’s pathetic.

She just needs to accept it and move on. I hate how all women’s confidence solely relies on how they look. It’s pathetic.
It's because they're blackpilled.

They know looks are everything.

got to be above them in looks and even then that isnt enough usually

It's because they're blackpilled.

They know looks are everything.
I personally view being blackpilled as a gateway to stop caring and live for only you and no one else. Knowing that you’re ugly and knowing nothing can be done to change that is priceless knowledge once it is hammered into your head, you stop doing things for the sake of pleasing others because you know no matter what you do, the outcome and their thoughts of you will always be the same because of how you look. This way you can finally be your true self and take up challenging goals simply for the pursuit of bettering yourself for yourself only. A filter is lifted and you’ve found who you really are. If she knew this she would realize that being ugly isn’t the end. She wouldn’t be so disgustingly weak.

Last edited:
Not entitled.

"Chad won't text me back. Meanwhile I've left my hundreds of lookmatches on read. TeeFuckingHee"

she needs to take a shower probably

Chad only
While her looksmatch is reduced to bones