Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill BRTUAL ATOMIC "husband material" pill from r/realationship_advice. AFBB confirmed AGAIN!

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-

Jesus fucking christ I don't even know what to say that's already been said. I really hope this is fake. First of all, he doesn't even seem to be bothered with the fact that his gf's friends are trying to get her to cheat. Insetad of confronting her with her infidelity and bullshit, he just takes it like a good little cuck soy boy that he is :soy: and the fucking comments

"It just means that you're not Ryan Gosling or The Rock. You're a normal person with normal looks that she loves. " :soy::soy::feelsclown::feelsclown:

and then this dude's girlfirend just spells out afbb straight up no bullshit:

"My girlfriend then said that looks aren’t that important in a serious relationship. She said she didn’t need a sexy guy with a big dick. She said she needed a real man to be with her. Last she said that that guys hookup material. She said that I may not be hookup material but I am husband material, and that she doesn’t want anything on the side and that she needed to stop being it up. That was it."

So his girlfriend FUCKING ADMITS THAT SHE ISN'T ATTRACTED TO HER BOYFRIEND. SHE ADMITS THAT SHE USED TO FUCK MEN SHE TRULY LUSTED AFTER. SHE ADMITS THAT SHE'S WITH HIM FOR MUH STABILITY. AND THIS FUCKING PATHETIC GUY REMAINS IN THIS CUCKED "RELATIONSHIP" WHILE THE COMMENTS WHITE KNIGHT FOR HIS CHEATING GF. THIS IS THE STATE OF RELATIONSHIPS IN WESTERN SOCEITY. FUCK THIS HELL CLOWN WORLD IM SICK OF IT.

"It just means that you're not Ryan Gosling or The Rock. You're a normal person with normal looks that she loves. "
What a stupid comment. This is implying chad will always and is always the hook up type. Yet chads and other attractive males have better marriages and ones that last longer than the average person. So no. It's not that he's "hookup material or husband material" It's that the foid in question is not good enough to settle with a chad. So she settled with a weaker, more docile dude with less options.

In reality "dual mating" is a myth. It is merely a chad knowing he can do better while the stubborn foid continuously cucks her looksmatch/future husbands with every cock she takes in hopes that he will choose her as the special "one".

If this isn't a larp, I'm genuinely surprised she didn't cheat on him.

At 26 years old she's probably realizing now is the peak time to strap down a provider.
If she was in her 30s after being married for a while she would have probably taken up the offer.

100% she got dicked down before and she said bs too cover her ass. Think about it. What friend randomly recommends you a way to easily fuck up your serious relationship and taint it out of the blue? And assumes you would betray your SO just like that and assumes the dude wouldn't check the phone or text at a wrong time while for example, they both happen to be using it at the same time? And the fact that she didn't stop communication with this "friend" immediately. OP of the reddit post fucked up by confronting her instantly like that and not see what would happen if the situation didn't get compromised. (We know what would've happened). The friend here knew how she was beforehand and probably has shown her a bunch of these chads before. But dude was unaware and caught it while the seed was growing.

In reality "dual mating" is a myth. It is merely a chad knowing he can do better
Which is why it's not a myth. A chad is unlikely to settle for some foid and be a provider for her, when he can instead just fuck a new foid every day and give them nothing. Strategic pluralism is reality.

Which is why it's not a myth. A chad is unlikely to settle for some foid and be a provider for her, when he can instead just fuck a new foid every day and give them nothing. Strategic pluralism is reality.
Too bad it's been long debunked by evolutionary phycologists for a while. Chad doesn't care and likely wouldn't be affected if he gets to fuck some becky or not or even multiple different foids daily (He is still top tier attractiveness regardless of how slutty the women are in the society he is in. His quality doesn't lower, the female's quality lowers. This is the golden rule you're missing). He gets enough sex even if it was just one chick in a relationship (His halo effect plus agreeableness plus high T face). The thirsty whores are the hypergamous foids who end up being used up and disgusting by the time average dude goes for her

Too bad it's been long debunked by evolutionary phycologists for a while. Chad doesn't care and likely wouldn't be affected if he gets to fuck some becky or not or even multiple different foids daily (He is still top tier attractiveness regardless of how slutty the women are in the society he is in. His quality doesn't lower, the female's quality lowers. This is the golden rule you're missing). He gets enough sex even if it was just one chick in a relationship (His halo effect plus agreeableness plus high T face). The thirsty whores are the hypergamous foids who end up being used up and disgusting by the time average dude goes for her
Holy shit non-existent reading comprehension

At 26 years old she's probably realizing now is the peak time to strap down a provider.
If she was in her 30s after being married for a while she would have probably taken up the offer.
100% she got dicked down before and she said bs too cover her ass. Think about it. What friend randomly recommends you a way to easily fuck up your serious relationship and taint it out of the blue? And assumes you would betray your SO just like that and assumes the dude wouldn't check the phone or text at a wrong time while for example, they both happen to be using it at the same time? And the fact that she didn't stop communication with this "friend" immediately. OP of the reddit post fucked up by confronting her instantly like that and not see what would happen if the situation didn't get compromised. (We know what would've happened). The friend here knew how she was beforehand and probably has shown her a bunch of these chads before. But dude was unaware and caught it while the seed was growing.
Yeah, if they openly browsed each other phones she could be faking it, this reminds me of Walter Whites second phone

Even here people can't get it through their fucking skull: just because a guy has a gf doesn't mean she's attracted to him or treated well by her. She has 0 interest in him and is merely tolerating him because he isn't repulsive and will commit ($$$).

:what::feelsokman: jfl still hasn't shown where i'm wrong idiot
Your reply had nothing to do with what I said. It can't even really be considered a response to what I wrote.

The cope in the comments...

"Anyone can be hookup material" :forcedsmile:

I'll never understand why betabuxx tier normies dont just pump and dump trash like this one and just court another 22 yr old every 3 years.

Very sharp. I didnt think this far ahead and didnt see the issue. But now I do. Kudos :feelsokman:

Even here people can't get it through their fucking skull: just because a guy has a gf doesn't mean she's attracted to him or treated well by her. She has 0 interest in him and is merely tolerating him because he isn't repulsive and will commit ($$$).
Galileo IQ comment

Nothing I didn't already know

His girlfriend 100% only rejected the chad that because she knew her boyfriend would look at her phone, otherwise she wouldn't have passed up the offer.